Amir Hossein
Harry Potter For Ever Harry potter isn't a story like another stories for my generation . Undoubtedly harry potter is more than a book for us . We have been grown while the books were publishing . We have lived and aged with this story and its characters . All of us waited for Hogwarts letter , all of us sensed a great peril in Shrieking Shack , all of us were witnesses of Lord Voldemort's return , all of us missed Sirius , all of us accompanied Harry and Dumbledore in their journey to the cave , and all of us finished the books in platform 9.3/4 . But the story didn't truly finish there . This story is now a part of our life and : " The ones that love us never really leave us. ,And you can always find them in hear ."
1

Harry Potter Forever

Harry Potter isn't a story like any other stories for my generation. Undoubtedly Harry Potter is more than a book for us.
We grew up while the books were being published.
We have lived and aged with this story and its characters. 
All of us waited for the Hogwarts letter, all of us felt like we were in peril in the Shrieking Shack, all of us were witnesses of Lord Voldemort's return, all of us missed Sirius, all of us accompanied Harry and Dumbledore on their journey to the cave, and all of us finished the books on platform 9 3/4.
But the story didn't truly finish there. This story is now a part of our life and:
"The ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in hear."

(The only other changes not hightlighted are the removal of spaces before punctuation. In written English you do not have these spaces.)