Veridiana
First Lesson (after some time without practice) Hi everyone! Well, about some years ago, I made an english course here in my town, Londrina, but I only can practice reading some arcticles and tutorials in internet, and listening with songs, videos, movies and series; but I don't know any place here (without paying, like english schools) that have people who wants pratice conversation (speaking or writing), so I find this site, and I hope that someone helps me in this two "things" xD the site suggest me to write about some things, I guess is a good way to you see my level in english, so, let's do it! About today: My mom asks me to help her in her job, she is onwer of a laundry, and she and my younger brother had to "install" some curtains in a client, and she don't have employees who works in saturday, and my dad was hospital, so I stay there meeting others clients ^^. After the expedient. we went to restaurant in a small shopping and we ate a lot xD I love this restaurant that we went, they always have many kind of food, a lot of salad and meat (cow, pig, chicken, fish) :9. And now, I'm here listening some music and thinking about my vacations :) In another lesson, I write more HAIUHauiHAUIA xD

Veridiana, eu vou corrigir só a primeira parte do texto porque estou com pressa. Não é difícil entender seu inglês, mas é óbvio que você deve estudar numa escola ou com um professor.

(Tomara que você possa entender meu português! Eu também estou aprendendo).

Uma dica: Em inglês, nomes das línguas, dos países, dos dias da semana, e dos meses, sempre começam com maiúsculas.

First Lesson (after some time without practice)

Hi everyone! Well, about some a few years ago, I made took an english English course here in my town, Londrina, but I only can can only practice reading some arcticles articles and tutorials in on the internet, and listening with to songs, videos, movies and series  [eu não sei que significa 'series']; but I don't know of any place here (without paying, like english English schools) that have has people who wants pratice want to practice conversation (speaking or writing), so I find  found this site, and I hope that someone helps will help me in this with these two "things" things.