didfrost
Once upon the time on the bench 1. This story happened somewhere in the Denmark, where famous pictorial-caricaturist Herluf Bistrup lived. That picture consist of the twenty episodes and begins from the first one with young women on the bench. She has fair hair, is dressed in woman dress and is sitting on the bench crossed her legs. In her hand she holds hank of threads. Why she is doing this and in the public place, I don't know. I only remember from my childhood that my mother sometimes asked me to help her to make clew. Then I should patiently hold that hank and when she winded a clew. My mum was great fan of knitting and she knitted a lot of sweaters and many other things to our family. This day knitting isn't so popular. I am not sure, but I guess because modern technology is so developed that it is easier to buy new sweater than spend hours to produce new one. My wife doesn't knit, my mum had dropped this useful hobby, anyone of my wife friends and my friends' wives don't knit right now. I don't remember discussion in the office among my female co-workers that they knit or even they discussed about someone who knit or wears hand knitted sweater. That art is in the past or is waiting for some technological failure. But let's get back to the picture. At that time knitting was popular, knitting was honourable and finally knitting was useful. Young woman was on the bench and as it often happens with attractive female creature they never left without attention of young and courteous man who occasionally went by. On the second picture he offers his service to the lady. "Nice and beautiful girl - thought the man, - she doesn't waste time and may be, may be, why not, she could be good wife, I am not sure about everything, but at least she can knit...",and so on and so forth. Thoughts swarmed in the head of young male. "And may be that's my chance, why not to ask help for her, let's do it, if she damped me down, but might not..." - Hello lady, can I help you, asked politely man on the second picture. To his great relief, she didn't damp he down, on the contrary she wasn't married and waited for her prince to rescuer for a quite a long time. - Yes, please, if it will not cause you a trouble, answered young woman and handed over hank with threads to the pleasant and good looking young guy.

Once upon the time on the bench 1.

This story happened somewhere in the Denmark, where the famous pictorial-caricaturist Herluf Bistrup lived. This picture consists of the twenty episodes and begins from the first one with a young women on the bench. She has fair hair, is dressed in woman's dress and is sitting on the bench crossed with her legs crossed. In her hand she holds hank of threads.

Why she is doing this and in the a public place, I don't know. I only remember from my childhood that my mother sometimes asked me to help her to make clews. Then I should would patiently hold that  the hank and when while she winded wound a the clew. My mum was a great fan of knitting and she knitted a lot of sweaters and many other things to for our family. This Today, knitting isn't so popular. I am not sure why, but I guess because modern technology is so developed that it is easier to buy a new sweater than spend hours trying to produce a new one. My wife doesn't knit, my mum had dropped this useful hobby, and anyone none of my wife's friends and or my friends' wives don't knit right now. I don't remember any discussion in the office amongst my female co-workers that if they knit or even if they discussed about someone who knits or wears hand-knitted sweaters. That art is in the past or is waiting for some technological failure.  <em>(very true! :D)</em>

But let's get back to the picture. At that the time knitting was popular, knitting was honourable and finally knitting was useful. A young woman was on the bench and, as it often happens with attractive female creatures, they never left without failed to attract the attention of young and courteous men who occasionally went passed by. On In the second picture he offers his services to the lady. "Nice and beautiful girl - thought the man to himself, - she doesn't waste time and maybe, maybe, why not, she could be a good wife, I am not sure about everything, but at least she can knit...",and so on and so forth. Thoughts swarmed in the head of the young male man. "And maybe that's my chance, why not to ask for her help for her, let's do it, if she damped turned me down, but she might not..."Hello lady, can I help you?" , asked politely the man politely on in the second picture. To his great relief, she didn't damp he him down, on the contrary she wasn't married and waited for her prince to come to the rescue for a quite a long time. - Yes, please, if it will not cause you a trouble, answered the young woman and handed over hank (with threads) to the pleasant and good looking young guy.                        

<em>Nice work! You are making a really good attempt by writing a lot and you should improve quickly.</em>