Mathieu
Nikki Lauda vs James Hunt(Please may you correct it) Yesterday, I watched the movie ''Rush''. This movie is about the pilot Nikki Lauda and James Hunt but mostly about Nikki Lauda. Both of them was very good F1 car drivers but had two different personalities. Lauda was a serious man, I mean he didn't like take useless risk and preferred to get the best driver instead . He went to bed early, work hard and keep respecting the law by the book. Hunt was the opposite. He slept with almost every woman, he made the party every day and broke the rules. He always took risks without worrying about his life or other's. The most important thing for him was to win but he didn't care how. Lauda beat Hunt most of the time without taking any risks. That's why I prefer Nikki Lauda, I like his personality and how focus he was because I think it is the better way to get what you want in life. I respect this man, not only because he was three time the F1 World Champion, especially he believed in something and he has worked hard to get it. He has once said to James Hunt when Hunt mentioned to him nobody likes him:'They don't like so much but they respect me because I always work hard and I ask the same thing to my team but if you in your case it is better because everybody speaks to you and makes party with you then you are wrong because they didn't respect you they only enjoy your presence.'' There was a rivalry between Lauda and Hunt during all their career. They was mutual respect either. For example, Lauda has been disfigured after his accident in 1976. He made a press conference just before his first race after the accident. A journalist asked to Lauda if his wedding will survive with his new face(disfigured one). He has just answered ''Fuck you''. Right after the press conference, Hunt went to talk with the journalist and beat him a couple of time.

Nikki Lauda vs James Hunt(Please may you correct it)

Yesterday, I watched the movie ''Rush''. This movie is about the pilots Nikki Lauda and James Hunt but mostly about Nikki Lauda. Both of them was were very good F1 car drivers but had two different personalities. Lauda was a serious man, I mean he didn't like take taking useless risk risks and preferred to get the best driver instead . He went to bed early, work worked hard and keep respecting respected the law by the book. Hunt was the opposite. He slept with almost every woman, he made the party partied every day and broke the rules. He always took risks without worrying about his life or other's. The most important thing for him was to win but he didn't care how. Lauda beat Hunt most of the time without taking any risks. That's why I prefer Nikki Lauda, I like his personality and how focused he was because I think it is the better way to get what you want in life. I respect this man, not only because he was a three time the F1 World Champion, but especially because (in English you can use "but" even when you agree :) he believed in something and he has worked hard to get it. He has once said to James Hunt when Hunt mentioned to him that nobody likes him:'They don't like so much but they respect me because I always work hard and I ask the same thing to my team but if you in your case it is better because everybody speaks to you and makes party with you then you are wrong because they didn't respect you they only enjoy your presence.'' (I didnt change the quote in case that is exactly what he said :) There was a rivalry between Lauda and Hunt during all their whole career. They was mutual respect either also(or for each other). For example, Lauda has had been disfigured after his accident in 1976. He made a press conference just before his first race after the accident. A journalist asked to Lauda if his wedding will survive with his new face(disfigured one). He has just answered ''Fuck you''. Right after the press conference, Hunt went to talk with the journalist and beat him up a couple of times.

Your English is very sophisticated!

Nikki Lauda vs James Hunt (Please may you correct it)

Yesterday, I watched the movie ''Rush''. This movie is about the pilot drivers Nikki Lauda and James Hunt, but mostly about Nikki Lauda. Both of them were very good Formula One race-car drivers, but they had two very different personalities. Lauda was a serious man I mean he  who didn't like taking useless risks and preferred to get instead trying to be the best driver that he could be. instead . He went to bed early, worked hard and keep respected the law, and did everything by the book. Hunt was the opposite. He slept with almost every woman that he could, he made the partied every day and always broke the rules. He always took risks without worrying about his life or anyone else's. The most important thing for him was to win and he didn't care how. Lauda beat Hunt most of the time without taking any risks. That's why I prefer Nikki Lauda, I like his personality and how focused he was because I think it is the better way to get what you want in life. I respect this man, not only because he was a three time Formula 1 World Champion, but especially because he believed in something and he has worked hard to get it. He has Once when James Hunt told him that nobody likes him, he said, "They don't like me much, but they respect me, because I always work hard and I ask the same thing of my team. But if you in your case it is better because everybody speaks to you and parties with you. then You are wrong - they don't respect you or like you - they only enjoy your parties.''  [I have no idea what the actual quote was.] There was a rivalry between Lauda and Hunt during throughout their careers. There was also a mutual respect either. For example, Lauda was disfigured after an accident in 1976. He had a press conference just before his first race after the accident. A journalist asked to Lauda if his wedding would survive with his new face (disfigured one). He has just answered ''Fuck you''. Right after the press conference, Hunt went to talk with found the journalist and beat him up.