Lucy
Smile is the best way to communicate. Smile can make a difference to you.Just imagining that you are waiting for the bus on the bus station and have already been freze.Meanwhile,a gir isl passing.How will you feel if she smile to my?I think most of us will feel happier and warmer whether the girl is isvery importantbeautiful or not.However,if the girl passed with no words and no smiles,what's your feelings then?Maybe it will be not very nice to anyone. Just live this situation,our life will not be smooth all the time.we will be stuck in some difficulties and need some help or encourages.So it will be kind-hearted to encourage others.Smile is a simple way ,but can work out many great effects. Keeping smiles also playan important role in our own lives.As we all know,Smile is the best medicine.It can suggest that you have a kind heart and are willing to help others at any time.Also,it means that you are optimistic and brave to live your own happy life.It is essential to everyone. Hope that we smile a lot to others and ourselves,then youwillfindthat the world become more beautiful.