Marco
How choose a job? When I wake me up in the morning I start to think about my future. Everyboby thinking about their own future, but I’m very confused. I have taken a degree just few weeks ago and now it seems like I have to choose the job for my entire life. It’s really difficult. How could I choose a job for the rest of my life? I’m in the middle of that anyone called “postgraduated crisis”. Too much way in front of you and too little time and information to choose. How can I know if a job is right for me if I don’t try it before? In Italy if you have not experience you will never find a job. Unless you want work for free. In this case you can make experience without taking any income. But if you don’t take income you can’t go to live alone, away from your parents. And if you can’t go live alone, you can’t get a life as an adult man. (Sorry I have written without a logic but, please, correct this sentences if they are wrong. Thanks!)
2

How to choose a job?

When I wake me up in the morning, I start to think about my future. Everybody is thinking about his own future, but I’m very confused. I have earned a degree just a few weeks ago and now it seems like I have to choose the career job for my entire life. It’s really difficult. How could I choose a job for the rest of my life?
I’m in the middle of that so-called “postgraduate crisis”. Too many decisions in front of you, too little time and not enough information to make an informed choice. How can I know that a job is right for me if I've never tried it before?
In Italy, you will never find a job if you lack work experience; unless you want to work for free. In this case, you can get experience without earning any income. But if you don’t earn income, you can’t live independent of your parents. And if you can’t live independently, you can’t live as an adult.

Sorry, I have written without any logic. But please correct my grammar errors. Thanks!)

How to Choose a Job? 

When I wake me up in the morning, I start to think thinking about my future. Everybobdy thinksing about their own future, but I’m very confused. I have taken got (Use got because the action is completed.  Use got with degree, because you are receiving it from the school.) a degree just a few weeks ago, and now it seems like I have to choose the job a career for the rest of my entire life. It’s really difficult to do. How could can I choose a job for the rest of my life?   

I’m in the middle of that anyone what you would called a “postgraduated crisis”. Too much way in front I have so much ahead of me of you, and too little time and information to choose but not enough time or information to made a decision. How can I know if a job is right for me if I don’t try it before ahead of time?

In Italy if you have not experience you will never find a job. In Italy, you will never get a job without experience, unless you want work for free. In this that case, you can make get experience but without taking any earning any income. But if you don’t take get paid,(place a comma after the paid because you are using a conditional) income you can’t go to live alone, on your own away from your parents. And If you can’t go live alone on your own (This means without the support of others.  You may still live with a roommate, just not with your parents), you can’t get have a life as an adult man.

(Sorry I have written without a logic but, please, correct this sentences if they are wrong. Thanks!)

(Sorry if I rambled on, but please correct any incorrect sentences.  Thanks!)

Congratulations on your degree!!!!

How choose a job?

When I wake me up in the morning I start to think about my future. Everyboby Everybody is thinking about their own future, but I’m very confused. I have taken finished a degree just a few weeks ago and now it seems like I have to choose the a job (career)* for my entire life. It’s really difficult. How could can I choose a job for the rest of my life?
I’m in the middle of that anyone called what could be called a “postgraduated crisis”. Too much way in front of you and too little time and information to choose. How can I know if a job is right for me if I don’t try it before first?
In Italy if you don't have not experience you will never find a job. Unless you want to work for free. In this case you can make get experience without taking earning any income. But if you don’t take earn income you can’t go to live alone move out, away from your parents. And if you can’t go live alone live on your own, you can’t get a life live as an adult man.

*"job" is OK here, but I think "career" sounds better

How choose a job?

When I wake me up in the morning I start to think about my future. Everyboby Everybody is thinking about their own future, but I’m very confused. I have taken a degree just few weeks ago and now it seems like I have to choose the job for my entire life. It’s really difficult. How could I choose a job for the rest of my life?
I’m in the middle of that anyone called what anyone would call “postgraduated crisis”. Too much way in front of you and too little time and information to choose. How can I know if a job is right for me if I don’t try it before?
In Italy if you have not no experience you will never find a job. Unless you want work for free. In this case you can make get experience without taking any income. But if you don’t take income you can’t go to live alone, away from your parents. And if you can’t go live alone, you can’t get a life as an adult man.
----

<em>Only minor corrections, good job!</em>

Thank you for the advice Sophia. I'm still looking for a job, but my ideas are more clear. Good luck for your future :)