Haidong Li
A good day Yestoday is a charming day for me. In the morning, I went to eyeglass store to repair my myopic lens with my friend, and my friend bought a sunglasses which makes him like a member of underworld in the movies. Then, we bought frozen dumplings for lunch, and the dumplings taste very nice. After a nap, I played basketball with my friends. Because it has passed too long time from I played basketball last time, I felt very tired. But I am very glad, because I found my shoot is better although I didn't know why. What a happy day for me! Thank you. ps: This is my first writing in italki.com, and I hope it could be modified! Thank you!

A good day

Yesterday was a charming day for me. In the morning, I went to eyeglass store to repair my myopic lens with my friend, and my friend bought a sunglasses which made him like a member of underworld in the movies. Then, we bought frozen dumplings for lunch, and the dumplings tasted very nice. After a nap, I played basketball with my friends. Because too long has passed since I played basketball last time, I felt very tired. But I am very glad, because I found out my shot is better although I don't know why. What a happy day for me! Thank you.
ps: This is my first writing in italki.com, and I hope it could be modified! Thank you!

A good day

Yestoday is a charming day for me. In the morning, I went to eyeglass store to repair my myopic lens with my friend, and my friend bought a pair of sunglasses which makes him like a member of underworld in the movies. Then, we bought frozen dumplings for lunch, and the dumplings taste very nice. After a nap, I played basketball with my friends. Because it has passed too long time from I played basketball last time, I felt very tired. But I am very glad, because I found my shoot is better although I didn't know why. What a happy day for me! Thank you.