Aya
First my writing at italik Today I joined italik and I'm so excited now.I also feel a little bit nervous because I'm not good at writing in English. And I can't speak well.But I want to develop my English skills more as a career.And of course I want to communicate with many people in foreign countries.So I stared to study here. I like to know the history and culture.I'm very glad if you teach me your country.

My first writing at italki italik

Today I joined italki italik and i'm so excited now.I also feel a little bit nervous because i'm not good at writing in English, and I can't speak well. But I want to develop my English skills more as a for my career, and of course I want to communicate with many people in foreign countries, so I started to study here.
I would like to know the history and culture of your country. I'm would be very glad if you could teach me your country.

My first writing at italki

Today I joined italki and i'm so excited. I also feel a little bit nervous because i'm not good at writing in English, and I can't speak well. I want to develop my English skills more for my career, and of course I want to communicate with many people in foreign countries, so I started to study here. I would like to know the history and culture of your country. I would be very glad if you could teach me.

My corrections are on the top and the re-written paragraph is on the bottom.

So there were a couple of small spelling mistakes but you did really well! The word "i'm" does not need to be captialized. an I should only be capitialized if it is by itself. An "a" only needs to be capitalized if it is at the beginning of a sentence.

Other than those things, your understanding is very good. I hope that you continue to study. I would be willing to help you with some things if you need any help.

My first writing at italik

Today I joined italik and I'm so excited now.I also feel a little bit nervous because I'm not good at writing in English. And I can't speak well.But I want to develop my English skills more as a career.And of course I want to communicate with many people in foreign countries.So I stared to study here.
I like to know the history and culture.I'm very glad if you teach me your country.