Getting Up Early In The Morning Vs Getting Up Later In The Day Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day`s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. I prefer to get up early in the morning than to get up later in the day and work until late at night. This way, I feel like I take advantage of each day. I often get up early in the morning, and leave my house before the sun comes out. I sometimes have to stay up late doing homework, but this situation is not part of my day-to-day routine. Working until late at night might be a good choice for some people, due to the fact that it is easier to concentrate on their tasks at that time. As for me, I prefer to go to bed early at night, so that I can sleep at least 7 hours. When I do not get enough sleep I cannot concentrate during the day. This situation makes me not be as productive as I have to be in order to carry out my duties at work and at school. Furthermore, I do not like to get up later in the day because the sunlight does not let me sleep. Since I was a child I have been used to getting up early, even when I was on school break I woke up early and got out of the bed as soon as the sunlight came through the window of my bedroom. When one gets up early is able to run errands in the morning, and work during the afternoon. Additionally, once I read an article which said that people who sleep during the day and work at night are more likely to get sick due to the fact that the brain works much better when people sleep during the night. All in all, getting up early and working during the whole day seems to be more productive and healthy to me.

Getting Up Early In The Morning Vs Getting Up Later In The Day

Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day`s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

I prefer to get up early in the morning rather than to get up later in the day and work until late at night. This way, I feel like I take advantage of each day. I often get up early in the morning and leave my house before the sun comes out. I sometimes have to stay up late doing homework, but this situation is not part of my day-to-day routine.  (a comma is not needed in the yellow part since they are not independent clauses and the verbs have the same subject)  (You could also say at the start: I prefer getting up early to getting up later ...).

Working until late at night might be a good choice for some people, due to the fact that it is easier to concentrate on their tasks at that time. As for me, I prefer to go to bed early at night, so that I can sleep at least 7 hours. When I do not get enough sleep, I cannot concentrate during the day. This situation makes me not be as productive as I have to be in order to carry out my duties at work and at school.

Furthermore, I do not like to get up later in the day because the sunlight does not let me sleep. Since I was a child I have been used to getting up early, and even when I was on school break I woke up early and got out of the bed as soon as the sunlight came through the window of my bedroom.

When one gets up early, one is able to run errands in the morning and work during the afternoon. Additionally, once I read an article which said that people who sleep during the day and work at night are more likely to get sick due to the fact that the brain works much better when people sleep during the night. All in all, getting up early and working during the whole day seems to be more productive and healthy to me.  (You could start with: Getting up early enables you to ...)

I prefer to get up early in the morning than to get up later in the day and work until late at night. This way, I feel like I ("I can" instead of "I feel like I" avoids the repetition) take advantage of each day, by getting up . I often get up early in the morning, and leaving my house before the sun comes out. I sometimes have to stay up late doing homework, but this situation is not part of my day-to-day routine.

Working until late at night might be a good choice for some people, due to the fact that it is easier to concentrate on their tasks at that time, but As for me, I prefer to go to bed early at night, so that I can sleep at least 7 hours. When I do not get enough sleep I cannot concentrate during the day. This situation makes me not be as less productive as I have than i need to be in order to carry out my duties at work and at school.

Furthermore, I do not like (I am unable) to get up later in the day because the sunlight does not let me sleep. Since I was a child I have been used to getting up early, even when I was on school break I woke up early and got out of the bed as soon as the sunlight came through the window of my bedroom.

When one ("people who get up early are..." Avoids the formal construction of using "one") gets up early one (correct but a bit formal, can use "they are" which is not correct but in common use) is able to run errands in the morning, and work during the afternoon. Additionally, once I read an article which said that people who sleep during the day and work at night are more likely to get sick due to the fact that the brain works much better when people sleep during the night. All in all, getting up early and working during the whole day seems to be more productive and healthy to me.

This is all written very well, very close to a native speaker. If you wish to improve writing of this kind, I suggest you read many well written essays to give you ideas for paragraph and essay structure, transitions between sentences that avoid overusing transition words. (such as additionally, furthermore, all in all, etc.) you are writing at a high level. Reading examples by excellent authors that you would like to imitate will help you find your 'voice.' I'm not the best at correcting, so you can take my changes with a grain of salt. ;-)