Kianfung
Community Tutor
An unforgetable show It has been a long time since I went to a theater or watched any type of performance. I can't even remember when or where it happened. Well, I never watched any shows in my city, Singapore. Maybe I can tell you a show that I watched in Pattaya, Thailand; it's called the lady-boy show. I was impressed by them in 2012 when I was on a vacation in Thailand. It was fascinating and absolutely one of a kind. I have to admit it that I am truly a 100 percent girl and yet I still couldn't help finding those 'ladies' charming and they just couldn't be more beautiful. 'Be careful what you wish for', the 'hostess' said in a weird tone and we all laughed. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take any photo during the show, but we were able to take some pictures with them after the show. There was also an unforgettable moment; there was a fair 'lady' who I loved the most. I wanted to have her picture so badly that I fell down in front of her face when I was running toward her!
1

An unforgettable show

It has been a long time since I went to a theater or watched any type of performance. I can't even remember when or where it happened [1]. Well, I never watched any shows in my city, Singapore. Maybe I can tell you a show that I watched in Pattaya, Thailand; it's called the lady-boy show. I was impressed by them in 2012 when I was on a vacation in Thailand. It was fascinating and absolutely one of a kind. I have to admit it that I am truly a 100 percent girl and yet I still couldn't help finding those 'ladies' charming and they just couldn't be more beautiful. "Be careful what you wish for,", [2, 3] the 'hostess' said in a weird tone and we all laughed. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take any photos during the show, but we were able to take some pictures with them after the show. There was also an unforgettable moment;. There was a fair 'lady' who I loved the most. I wanted to have her picture so badly that I fell down in front of her face when I was running toward her!

----

[1] Your sentence is perfectly correct.  However, a common expression is, "I can't even remember the last time."

[2] Because you used apostrophes to emphasize 'ladies' and 'hostess', I recommend using proper quotation marks to represent spoken words.

[3] Punctuation marks go inside the closing quotation mark.

"Don't forget," he said, "that punctuation marks go inside the quotation marks."

----

Your writing is extremely good, and very close to natural English.  Great job!