Erikilla
My Firth Day Today is my first day in Italki, but I do not know how talk with someone!! Can someone tell me?
1

My Firth First Day

Today is my first day in on Italki, but I do not know how talk with someone!! Can someone tell me?

Start by going to someone's profile by clicking on their picture or name (you can find more people on the 'Language Partners' page). If you can see a 'Message' button next to the orange 'Follow' button, you can message them straightaway. Otherwise you have to send them a request (which can have a message) and then wait for them to add you.

The messaging system here isn't fantastic. Be warned that sometimes messages don't get sent or don't arrive until a week later. This seems to me to occur mostly when there is a website link, email address or username in the message.

Many people use other software like Skype to communicate.

Feel free to send me a message or whatever you try it out.

1

My FirstFirth Day

Today is my first day onin Italki, but I do not know how to talk with someone!! Can someone tell me?

You can also go to the Community>Discussions page to see what people are talking about in Spanish and English.

My First Day

Today is my first day on Italki, but I do not know how to talk with someone!! Can someone tell me?

I‘m so glad to be your friend!^^