Barbara
Raw Food Lately I been heard a lot about "raw food". That means eats only natural things like fruits, vegetable and seeds. Since a long time, I've wanted eat more healthy and that is what I've been doing since about two months ago but now I feel ready to take this style of life to the next level. So, I'm going to try have success eating raw. Luckily now is summer so there are a lot of different kind of fruits and vegetables that can make things easier and also in summer I always eat more healthy than winter so I think that I can do it.
1

Raw Food

Lately I have been hearing (better: I've heard) a lot about "raw food". That means eating only natural things like fruits, vegetables, and seeds.
For a long time, I've wanted to eat more healthy and that is what I've been doing since about two months ago, but now I feel ready to take this lifestyle to the next level.  So, I'm going to try have success eating raw. Luckily it is summer now, so there are a lot of different kinds of fruits and vegetables that can make the transition easier, and I also always eat more healthy in the summer than in the winter, so I think that I can do it.

1

Raw Food

Lately I been have heard a lot about "raw food". That means eats eating only natural things like fruits, vegetable and seeds.
Since For a long time, I've wanted to eat more healthy and that is what I've been doing since about two months ago but now I feel ready to take this lifestyle of life to the next level. So, I'm going to try to have success eating raw. Luckily now it is summer now, so there are a lot of different kinds of fruits and vegetables that can make things this easier and also in summer I always eat more healthy than in winter so I think that I can do it.

1

Raw Food

Lately I been heard a lot about "raw food". That means eats eating only natural things like fruits, vegetables and seeds.
Since For a long time, I've wanted eat more healthy and that is what I've been doing since about two months ago but now I feel ready to take this style of life lifestyle to the next level. So, I'm going to try have success eating raw. Luckily now it is summer now so there are a lot of different kind of fruits and vegetables that can make things with easier and also in summer I always eat more healthy than winter so I think that I can do it.

De nada Bárbara. :D ¡Buen provecho!
Thanks so much Dorothy! Tuve mucha suerte de que leyeras esta entrada! =). Todo estábien por ahora, bueno solo llevo un día! Pero te cobraré la palabrá en un futuro si necesito orientación. Gracias! =D