Pedram
International Sports Events International competitions or even any good events that take people around the word together in a one place or observe their attention in one thing can be a start point to know each country and culture. When an international sport competition occurs in word, the atmosphere of our country changes especially if our country participates in that competition. For example, we could see streets are empty during an important match of the football word cup. All family come together front of TV for a long time and talks about all things. Not only do talk about competitions, which is rare in modern life. Unfortunately, I have not been in a country, which holds a bid sport competitions. People from various countries with difference culture and language are gathering to visits matches in athletic fields. This time is a good opportunity for host country to introduce own culture and products to the word. Although some critics believe that these events waste much money which can spend to important issues, economical plans can provide a situation to earn money from tourism industry. In resents years people can watch these competitions in public places such as park or big squares that can share their feeling together. They watch own country team matches through a wide screen and make a fire play or dance after victory or cry with lose the team, which are good ways to release their feeling and emotions.
1

International Sports Events

International competitions or even any good events that take brings people from around the word together in a one place or observe focuses their attention in on one thing can be a starting point to know learn about each country and culture.

When an international sports competition occurs in word, the atmosphere of our country changes especially if our country participates in that competition. For example, we could see streets that are empty during an important match of the football word cup World Cup. All family Entire families come together in front of their TVs for a long time and talks about all many things, not only do talk about the competitions, which is rare in modern life.

Unfortunately, I have not been in a country, which holds has held a bid big sports competitions. People from various countries with difference different cultures and language are gathering to visits watch matches in athletic fields. This time is a good opportunity for host country to introduce its own culture and products to the word. Although some critics believe that these events waste much a lot of money which can spend to which could be spent on "important issues", economical plans can provide a situation create opportunities to earn money from tourism. industry.

In resents recent years people can watch these competitions in public places such as parks or big squares that can make it easier for people to share their feelings together. They watch teams from their own country team m atches through a wide screen and make a fire play or dance after a victory or cry with lose the team after a loss, which are good ways to release their feelings and emotions.

Suggestions

1) To share their feelings = to relate to one another
2) ..dance after a victory or cry after a loss.
(This is parallel.. verb + after + noun.)
3) Your third paragraph lacks focus/ connectedness.
4) There are several ways to fix the grammar errors in your first sentence. Here are two:

a. International competitions or even any good event that brings people together from around the word or focuses their attention on one thing can be a starting point to learn about each country and culture.
"Any" forces the subject to be singular: any event...

b. International competitions or even good events that bring people together from around the word or focus their attention on one thing can be a starting point to learn about each country and culture.

If this a response to a specific prompt, it would be helpful if you posted the prompt with the essay. Please let me know if you have any questions about any changes. Also, let me know if you disagree with any changes. Being challenged could be a learning experience for me.

1

International Sports Events

International competitions or even any good events that take people from around the world together in a one place or observe focus their attention in on one thing can be a starting point to knowing each country and culture.

When an international sport competition occurs in the world, the atmosphere of our country changes especially if our country participates in that competition. For example, we could see streets that are empty during an important match of the football word cup. All the family comes together front of TV for a long time and talks about all things. Not only do to talk about competitions, which is rare in modern life.

Unfortunately, I have not been in a country, which holds a bid big sport competitions. People from various countries with difference different cultures and languages are gathering to visits matches in athletic fields. This time is a good opportunity for the host country to introduce their own culture and products to the word world. Although some critics believe that these events waste much a lot of money which can spend be spent for to important issues, economical plans can provide an opportunity situation to earn money from the tourism industry.

In resents recent years people can watch these competitions in public places such as parks or big squares that can share their feelings together. They watch their own country team matches through a wide screen and make a fire play or dance after victory or cry with losethe losing team, which are good ways to release their feeling and emotions.