Ethan Zheng
Language or Dialect I think it is difficult to make sure.We have so many dialects in China,but actually some of dialects,like Taiwanese or Cantonese are really different with mandarin.You can not understand what someone said if he or she speak dialects . Not all of dialect in China are difficult to understand,you can understand most who speak dialects except some dialects in south of China.Beacuse China is a so big country that we are different in many side of life,like living habit ,bite and sup,ideology and so on.I think it is an amazing feeling,right?Because we can experience different culture without go aborad. The area of China is closer to Europe.There have so many language in Europe,like English,French,German and so on.I think their have some places are similar,is that right?Just like mandarin and some dialect in south of China.and we all know that mandarin is from peking, the north city of China. How do we define these? Are these were languages, or not? Can you tell me your viewpoint?I expect your answer.

Language or Dialect

I think it is difficult to make be sure as to the number of Chinese dialects since  we have so many dialects in China,but actually Some of dialects,like Taiwanese or Cantonese are really different with from Mandarin.__You can not One cannot understand what someone said if he or she speak dialects intelligibly when spoken to each other.

Not all of dialect in China are difficult to understand,you can understand most who speak dialects Nothern dialects are difficult to understand but can still make out what the speaker is saying.  Southern ones are another matter. except some dialects in south of China.Beacuse [Leave two blanks after a period] China is such a so big huge country that lifestyles are different; eating habits are strange to one another and even traditions can be vastly different.  we are different in many side of life,like living habit ,bite and sup,ideology and so on.__I think it this is an amazing feeling,right?because we one can experience different culture things without going abroad aborad.

The area of China is closer to is about the same with Europe.__There have are so many different languages in Europe,like English,_French,_German and so on..._I think their have some places are quite similar.__ ,is that Am I right in my assumption/thinking?  

Just like The Mandarin and some dialect in south of China.and we all know that mandarin most commonly spoken today is the dialect spoken in from Peking, the northern city of China.

How do we define these? Are these were languages, or just dialects not? Can you tell me What is your viewpoint?__I expect your answer.[This is considered rude] Your comment is most valuable.

It is a very difficult question if based on linguistic reasons alone.  Some say if the grammar structure, vocabulary and pronunciation are different, then they should be different.  If following this rule, then Classical Chinese and modern Chinese should be two different languages even though they share the same script.

From a political viewpoint, it is eaiser to classify them as dialects for the sake of unity.  Cantonese was once considered to become the official language of China but it lost by one vote.

Language or Dialect

I think it is difficult to make to be sure ( Of..???).We have so many dialects in China,but actually some of dialects,like Taiwanese or Cantonese are really different with from mandarin.You can not understand what someone said if he or she speaks dialects .
Not all of dialects in China are difficult to understand,you can understand most almost all of that was said by the person  who speaks dialects except some dialects in south of China.Beacuse China is a so big country that we are different in many side of life,like living habits,bite and sup,ideology and so on.I think it is an amazing feeling,right?Because we can experience different culture without going aborad.
The area ( area /direction or area/surface-place ???) of China is closer to Europe.There have so many languages in Europe,like English,French,German and so on.I think their that have some places things are similar,is that right?Just like mandarin and some dialect in south of China.and we all know that mandarin is from peking, the north city of China.
How do we define these? Are these dialcts (?) were languages, or not? Can you tell me your viewpoint point of view?I expect your answer.

1. The plural, lots of mistakes are coming out because you forget to put the s in the eds of plural words. N.B. keep the concordance with the verbs in plural or singular as <em>be</em> or <em>have</em>.

2. You're sometimes confonding the meaning of verbs  be, have and make. Make clear their meaning :  be/ 是,have/ 有 and  make / 捗.

3. Try to make short but right sentences.