曾曾曾
Nthing Succeeds Without a Strong Will As the humorous saying that Quitting smoking is the easiest thing in the world ,I've done it hundereds of times.Which vividly reflects a deeply truth that nothing will sucsice if we have no strong will. Just like saying languages,i tried to study Japanese and Korean,however,i didnt learn it every day,as will as English.It must be that reason makes me have no improving on them. For exchanging the horrible present situation,i'm going to bring up the will!
1

Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong Will

As The humorous saying is that quitting smoking is the easiest thing in the worldI've done it hundereds of times.  Which This vividly reflects a deeply truth that nothing will sucsice succeed if we have no strong will.
Just like saying speaking languages, where I tried to study Japanese and Korean, however, I didn't learn it every day, as will well as English.  It must be for that reason makes me I have no improving on improvement with them.
For exchanging To replace the horrible present situation, I'm going to bring up the will increase my will power!

----

Add a space (' ') after every comma (',') and full stop ('.').  Also, be sure to capitalize the pronoun 'I'.