最初的梦想
The car As we all know,cars are more and more popular and common now.However,I have different opinions on them. Fist of all,there is no doubt that cars has many advantages.It is convenient for our travel.We can arrive where we want to go safe and fast.We have not to take a crowed bus.But as the saying goes "A coin has two sides".Cars make our life comfortable meanwhile they cause a series of problems.They do harm to the atmosphere.Besides ,the increase of cars result in traffic jam and accident. In conclusion,I think that we should not use our car frequently.Only in this way can we improve above problems.
1

The Car

As we all know, cars are more and more popular and common now. However, I have different opinions on them.
Fist of all, there is no doubt that cars have many advantages. It is convenient for our travel. We can arrive where we want to go safe and fast. We don't have to take a crowded bus. But as the saying goes "A coin has two sides". Cars make our life comfortable meanwhile they cause a series of problems. They do harm to the atmosphere. Besides, the increase of cars result in traffic jams and accidents.
In conclusion, I think that we should not use our car frequently. Only in this way can we alleviate the danger, pollution, and traffic congestion caused by cars.