mohammad
Transportation in Tehran! Tehran is one of the most crowded cities in the world with a population of about 14 million. The streets are full of cars and traffic is very heavy, especially in rush hour! Sometimes it took 3 hours to cross a way that it takes just 20 minutes in regular times. Many people use public transportation. It's so cheaper and more economical. But the problem is that the bus system is slow and old and cause pollution, so people usually use subway, but subway's capacity is not enough for moving all these people and people just jam in wagons! I think there should be more wagons and we still need more subway lines for a better public transportation.
1

Transportation in Tehran!

Tehran is one of the most crowded cities in the world with a population of approximately 14 million. The streets are always full of cars and the traffic is very heavy, especially in rush hours! Sometimes it takes 3 hours to cross a way which takes just 20 minutes in regular hours. Many people take public transportation. It's cheaper and more economical. But the problem is that the bus system is inefficient, inconvenient and old. Plus, itt causes pollution. So, people usually take subway, but subway's capacity is not enough for  all these people and they just jam in wagons! I think there should be more wagons and it seems that we still need more subway lines for a better public transportation system.