Juliet
My opinion about learning process Hello everyone!! I have written an entry about learning process and what age has to do with it. I would very much like your own opinions about this entry. Of course, if I made some mistakes, I'd be thankful to get a correction! Thank you all for your time and help :) My entry: It is often said that there is nothing that adults can learn from kids. I disagree with this point of view. First of all, kids have the ability to view the world without the prejudgment that the adults develop. Kids don't look for nothing but friendship, affection and love. They have an open mind. Learning comes to them naturally, and they love to share their experience in a friendly manner. Furthermore, if one decides that they can't learn anything new from younger people, they restrict their resources of learning and growing in life. No one can tell where the next lesson in life may be, limit your learning process in advance, can only be an obstacle to achieve a richer experience. In conclusion, I believe people in all age groups can learn new and astonishing facts if they just let themselves have the opportunity to that. The end.
Hello and thank you. What about if I cut it short to: "Limit your learning process in advance, can only be an obstacle to achieve a richer experience." Is this version better?

My opinion about learning process

Hello everyone!!

I have written an entry about the learning process and what age has to do with it.
I would very much like your own opinions about this entry.
Of course, if I made some mistakes, I'd be thankful to get a correction!
Thank you all for your time and help :)

My entry:

It is often said that there is nothing that adults can learn from kids.
I disagree with this point of view.

First of all, kids have the ability to view the world without the prejudgment that the adults develop.
Kids don't look for anything but friendship, affection and love. They have an open mind.
Learning comes to them naturally, and they love to share their experience in a friendly manner.

Furthermore, if one decides that they can't learn anything new from younger people, they restrict their resources of learning and growing in life.
No one can tell where the next lesson in life may be, limit your learning process in advance, can only be an obstacle to achieve a richer experience. (I don't really understand what you're saying here because of the sentence structure.)

In conclusion, I believe people in all age groups can learn new and astonishing facts if they just let themselves have the opportunity to do that.

The end.

Hello, I agree with you for the most part. Adults often already make judgments within the first five to ten minutes of seeing something, while children see everything from an innocent point of view. From that perspective, you could actually learn a lot from kids.