Lidia
Books and films I am a bookworm and I enjoy reading. Since I have two teenager sons, sometimes I help them to choose a book. There is a celebration in Catalonia called "Sant Jordi" in which we give books as a gift to other people. My choice for one of my sons was "The Hunger Games". The first was amazing, original, different. After watching the film with Dani, he said to me: "Mom, you have to read it", so I did. In the next two books the plot complicates too much. Feelings as anxiety, distress are tough consequences of the situation explained in the book. When I finished reading them, I felt a little uncomfortable, but I brought them to watch the second film and today we are going to watch the third. I don't usually like films based on a book which I had read, mainly because in my mind I describe myself the situation and character physical features that don't match with those displayed in the film. Other reason is in the film some scenes has to be cut due to a matter of time. To tell the truth, I liked "The Hunger Games" first film, the second film end was too opened (nobody who has not read the book liked the end) and the third is a surprise (but surely with an open end, because "Sinsajo" has a second part)
1

Books and films

I am a bookworm and I (no need to repeat "I") enjoy reading. Since I have two teenager sons, sometimes I help them to choose a book. There is a celebration in Catalonia called "Sant Jordi" in which we give books as a gift to other people. My choice for one of my sons was "The Hunger Games". The first book was amazing, original and very different. After watching the film with my son Dani, he said to me: "Mom, you have to read it" and so I did.
In the next (better: following) two books the plot becomes too complex. complicates too much. Feelings such as anxiety and distress result as a are tough consequences of the situations explained in the book. When I finished reading them, I felt a little uncomfortable, but nevertheless I took my sons to see brought them to watch the second film and today we are going to watch the third.
I don't usually like films based on a book which I have previously had read, mainly because in my mind I envision describe myself the situation and the character physical features of the characters that never don't match with those displayed in the film. Another reason is that in the film some scenes has need to be cut/eliminated so as not to make the film too long. due to a matter of time. To tell the truth, I liked the first "The Hunger Games" first film, but found the ending of the second film was left too open end was too opened (nobody who has not read the book liked this ending) while and the third installment is a surprise (but it will surely also have with an open ending, because "Sinsajo" has another second part to play)

Well done Lidia!  I hope my additions and minor changes continue to express what you wanted to say.  Although I have not read The Hunger Games, I also am usually disappointed when watching a movie made from a book that I have already read as I usually also find that the book is far more detailed while the movie tends to leave out a lot and therefore can be a bit disappointing.  Enjoy the third movie!

1

Books and films

I am a bookworm and I enjoy reading. Since I have two teenager sons, sometimes I help them to choose a book. There is a celebration in Catalonia called "Sant Jordi" in which we give books as a gift to other people. My choice for one of my sons was "The Hunger Games". The first was amazing, original, and different. After watching the film with Dani, he told me: "Mom, you have to read it", so I did.
In the next two books the plot gets too complicated. Feelings as anxiety, distress are tough consequences of the situation explained in the book. (1) When I finished reading them, I felt a little uncomfortable, but I took my sons (2) to watch the second film and today we are going to watch the third.
I don't usually like films based on books which I have read, mainly because, in my mind, I imagine the situation and character's physical features that don't match with those shown in the film. Another reason is some scenes in the film have to be cut due to a lack of time. To tell the truth, I liked the first "The Hunger Games" film, but the second one was too open-ended (everyone who has not read the book liked the ending), and the third is a surprise (but surely open-ended, because "Sinsajo" has a second part)

1) I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, so I can't offer any good suggestions.  Si quieres poner la idea en español, es probably que te pueda ayudar mejor.

2) Them is not clear here since it would refer to the books.  I really had to read the first part again to figure out what them was referring to, so I changed it to "my sons" to clear up the ambiguity.

1

Books and Films

I am a bookworm. and I enjoy reading. Since I have two teenager sons, and sometimes I help them to choose books. There is a celebration in Catalonia called "Sant Jordi," in which we give books as a gifts. to other people. My choice The book I chose for one of my sons was "The Hunger Games". The first This novel is was amazingly original. different. After watching the film with Dani, he said to me: "Mom, you have to read it," so I did.
     In The next two books in "The Hunger Games" series the plot complicates too much have complicated plots full of anxiety and distress, and include endings with disturbing consequences. Feelings as  are tough consequences of the situation explained in the book. When I finished Although after reading them I felt a little uncomfortable, but I brought them my sons to watch the second film anyway, and today we are going to watch the third of the series.
I don't usually like enjoy films based on a books which I had have read mainly because in my mind I describe myself the situation and character physical features that don't match with those displayed in the film already know the plots and characters from the books, and I am usually disappointed with the film versions. Other reason is in the film some scenes has to be cut due to a matter of Plots are often edited as well, due to time constraints. To tell the truth, I liked the first "Hunger Games" first film. The second film's ending was too opened dubious, nobody although people who has have not read the book, liked the film's ending. and The third film will be is a surprise, but surely I am sure it will be with an open-ended as well because "Sinsajo" has a second part sequel

<em>Hi Lidia: I hope the edits help. You're expressive. </em>