nguyenthihongtham
MY COUNTRY I love my country.My country has 4 seasons in a year : spring,summer,autumn and winter.Now,in my country is winter.It very cold but I love it.My country also has many scenics.My country has Ngoc Son temple when you go to it you have to go through The Huc bridge.It is very beautiful and ancient.
1

I like you & i like ur country too,coz u love it & speak about it in nice way. we in spring now &weather is lovely,but soon summer will start& it turn so hot here!

can u tell me how i can write like u here??? i'm new & now i was lookin at this site & i found the notebook option,it looks lovely if i can write &some1 will correct 4 me.but where can i start my notebook to write?

MY COUNTRY

I love my country.My country has 4 seasons in a year : spring,summer,autumn and winter.Now,in my country is winter.It very cold but I love it.My country also has many scenics.My country has Ngoc Son temple when you go to it you have to go through The Huc bridge.It is very beautiful and ancient.

1

MY COUNTRY

I love my country.My country has 4 seasons a year : spring, summer, autumn and winter.Nowaday it is winter. It is very cold but I love it. My country also has many scenics. My country has Ngoc Son temple when you go there, you have to go through The Huc bridge. It is very beautiful and ancient.

MY COUNTRY  My Country

I love my country. My country has 4 seasons in a year; spring, summer, autumn and winter. Now,in my country It's is winter in Viet Nam now. It's very cold but I love it. My country also has There are many scenics places to visit such as.My country has the Ngoc Son temple. To get there when you go to it you have to go through The Huc bridge. It is very beautiful and ancient.

MY COUNTRY

I love my country.My country has 4 seasons in(during) a year : spring,summer,autumn and winter.Now,in my country is winter.It is very cold but I love it.My country has also  many scenics.My country has ( here is )  Ngoc Son temple when you go visit )to it you have to go through The Huc bridge. ( because ) It is very beautiful and ancient.

u r an angel,thank u. i just saw where i can write& i'm so happy u told me how. can i ask u pls,how can i find the notebook entries i made comments on? coz they don't show 2 me!