Wen.Huang
My skating shoes (Chinese-English translation) 我的滑板鞋 (The lyrics of a funny Chinese songs. The first you listen, it might be a little strange. :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkK6UcwWB4) • • There are something that I’ve forgotten • But now I can still remember • One night my mother asked me • Why are you not happy today • I said there are a pair of skating shoes in my imagination • Distinctive, the most fashionable and it must be great to dance with it • I couldn’t find it though I had found all the streets of the city • She said you would find it in the future • Time will give you an answer • I found on Sunday, but I failed again • A month later, I went the second city • People there called it the Land of Charms • Time went by quick, and the evening was coming • I thought I had to leave • When I was about to leave, I saw a store • Those skating shoes were what I want • My skating shoes are the most fashionable (repeat) • On my way home, I can’t help myself • Rubbing, rubbing • Rubbing on the polished floor • I saw my shadow in the moonlight • Sometimes close and Sometimes far away • I won’t afraid of the darkness, because I have skating shoes • One step, two steps, one step, two steps • Every steps was just like claws and the pace of the devil • I beaten for myself • It was the best time of my life • I got to accomplish my favorite dance • In the beautiful moonlight, and on the beautiful street • I told myself that it was true and it wasn’t dream • One step, two steps, one step, two steps • Every steps was just like claws and the pace of the devil • Rubbing, rubbing … Thank you for correcting my grammar mistakes. :)
1

My skating shoes (Chinese-English translation) 我的滑板鞋

(The lyrics of a funny Chinese songs. The first you listen, it might be a little strange. :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkK6UcwWB4)

• There are is something that I’ve forgotten
• But now I can still remember
• One night my mother asked me
• Why are you not happy today? 
• I said "I imagine that there are a pair of skating shoes" in my imagination
• Distinctive, the most and very fashionable and it must be great to dance with it
• I couldn’t find it although I had found  searched all the streets of the city
• She said you would will find it in the future
• Time will give you an answer
• I found searched on Sunday, but I failed again
• A month later, I went to a the second city
• People there called it the Land of Charms
• Time went by quick, and the evening was coming
• I thought I had to leave
• When I was about to leave, I saw a store
• Those skating shoes were what the ones I want
• My skating shoes are the most fashionable (repeat)
• On my way home, I can’t help myself
• Rubbing, rubbing
• Rubbing on the polished floor
• I saw my shadow in the moonlight
• Sometimes close and Sometimes far away
• I won’t will not be afraid of the darkness, because I have skating shoes
• One step, two steps, one step, two steps
• Every steps was just like claws and the pace of the devil
• I beaten for myself (我不明白写中字
• It was the best time of my life
• I got to accomplish my favorite dance
• In the beautiful moonlight, and on the beautiful street
• I told myself that it was true and it wasn’t a dream
• Every steps was just like claws and the pace of the devil (我不明白写中字
• Rubbing, rubbing …

Thank you for correcting my grammar mistakes. :)

I beaten for myself (I want to say "我为自己打着节拍") . Every steps was just like claws and the pace of the devil (I want to say "一步一步似爪牙,似魔鬼的步伐") . But I have no idea how this would translate into English.
The first time you listen, it might be a little strange.