Rachel Chung
The strong character is powerful than the ability There is no doubt that the sentence "ability may get you to the top,but it take character to keep you there"is telling the truth.The more talented you are,the more you have to pay for it.That has been cliches already,but still,only a few can behave in that way. As a matter of fact,the admired qualities such as persistence, strong will and determined mind are always in the first place that people pursuing from ancient times to nowadays.In my view,our thought that Steven Jobs makes his hit all because of his amazing genius may due to the public opinion and the media hype.In reality,his strong characters play an important role in his enterprise,which had been ignored by most of us.Without the strong will,how could he bear the loneliness,ignore others prejudices and finally reach the peak? For all the powerful urge of abilities,we still can not leave the strong characters behind.Suppose that a company is encountering a market trouble,everything is in a mass.At that time,the way to survive is not merely giving play to amazing abilities,but to rely the strong character of staffs and even the CEO.When reach the top,the countless dangers and troubles are surging before us.Without any strong characters whatsoever,maybe someone would burst into tears and be defeated cruelly. In short,abilities and strong character should never be divided into 2 parts,actually,they are combined tightly.Lack of one of them,we can never reach the peak,let alone be champion for a minute.