Vitata
It's Unwise to Put All Your Eggs in One Basket First of all,I am agreed that it's unwise to put all your eggs in one basket. As you can see,when all the eggs in one basket, it's easy to lose most of the eggs if the baskets is broken.However, put the eggs into several baskets,the lost can be lower. It's common to everyone that the egg is easy to be broken,and you should be careful when you storage it.Such fragile eggs,putting in one basket is very unwise.When the basket is broken or meet other troubles,you may lose most of the eggs.It's very unwise to do so.For instance, a bussinessman used all of his wealth to do the bussiness which is about the vegetable.One day, the weather was turnning cold and began to slow suddenly.The bussinessman couldn't foresee the change of the weather and he was too late to protect his vegetable.As a result, the bussinessman became poor because all of his wealth was putting on the vegetable. The bussinessman put all of his wealth to do one thing is just like the people who put all his eggs in one basket.The accident can't be foresee,so put your eggs in different baskets will be safer.