Maggie
Priority of life? My personality was all about efficiency, achievement and ambition. I was always studying, working, looking for the next goal and repeat. I seldom spent time with my family and I also tried to avoid it for some reason. I did not social with my friends much. My life was all about '' I want to do this'', '' I want to be that'', and '' I do not have time for you.'' I spent 16 hours a day on projects I work on, training courses I join and my studies. Then I slept for 6 hours and 2 hours for my love ones while reading. It was not until my ex-boyfriend broke up with me did I realize what I was doing to my life. I spent so much time pursuing things that I cannot bring along after I die, while I spent so little quality time with my love ones. I was so ''busy'' that I did not even have time to visit my aunt who was dying because of cancer. After breaking up, I asked myself about my priority of life. Was it money? Was it material life? Or was it being successful? What is the exact definition of being successful? I had no idea and I was so confused. All I had in mind was that, I lost someone I loved from the bottom of my heart because what I was eager to pursue. It hurt so much that I felt as if my soul was burning badly and endlessly. Was it worth it? My answer was a huge no. In my case, I learned the most meaningful lesson in the most painful way.

Priority of life?

My way of life personality was all about efficiency, achievement and ambition. I was always studying, working, looking for the next goal. Rinse and repeat. I seldom spent time with my family and I also tried to avoid them it for some reason. I did not socialize with my friends much. My life was all about '' I want to do this'', '' I want to be that'', and '' I do not have time for you.'' I spent 16 hours a day on projects I work on, training courses I join and my studies. Then I slept for 6 hours and spent 2 hours for with my loved ones while reading. It was not until my ex-boyfriend broke up with me did I realize what I was doing to my life. I spent so much time pursuing things that I cannot bring along after I die, while I spent so little quality time with my loved ones. I was so ''busy'' that I did not even have time to visit my aunt, who was dying because of cancer. After breaking up, I asked myself about my priority of life. Was it money? Was it material life? Or was it being successful? What is the exact definition of being successful? I had no idea and I was so confused. All I had in mind was that, I lost someone I loved from the bottom of my heart because of what I was eager to pursue. It hurt so much that I felt as if my soul was burning badly and endlessly. Was it worth it? My answer was a huge no. In my case, I learned the most meaningful lesson in the most painful way.

----

I think "way of life" fits better than "personality" here. I think "rinse and repeat" was the phrase you were looking for. I also removed some words that I found redundant. Hope you don't mind. Otherwise, this is a very well written and thought provoking piece.