RAISSA
My goal is English. My goal is to know the English language perfectly. When I was pupil, I never study English. And teachers never forced us, mother and father too. But, when I entered at university, I have some problems. Then I started study with tutor. But that was expensive for me and I have not had enough time. Now, I finished my university and find a job. I want to work in foreign company. And I want to speak English fluently. Dear, I hope for your help. Thank you!
1

My goal is to learn English.

My goal is to know learn the English language perfectly.
When I was pupil a student, I never study studied English and the teachers never forced us. mother and father too. Neither did my mother or father.
But when I entered at the university, I have had some problems. Then I started to study with a tutor. But that was expensive for me and I have not had did not have enough time.
Now, I have finished my university and find found a job. I want to work in a foreign company and want to speak English fluently.
Dear, I hope for your help.
Thank you!

Yes, of course! )) I will be glad. What are your level of English.
I live the same situation of you. We can practice English if you want!! I love meet people around the world