cloning people should be illegal 1996 witnessed an unprecedented scientific breakthrough in cloning technology, which was the birth of Dolly. Later, cloning has become a prevailing topic. Even though we grasp technological skills and own sufficient property, human cloning still challenges existing moral opinions and social order. Besides, there are still a great number of supports claiming that cloning should be legal and listing three evidences, including generating healthy issue, comforting family who lost family members and human right. First of all, it is healthy issue. Because cloning is stemmed from personal cells, it is not expected to have rejection. As a result, it can provide organs to its originals so that human life can be expanded and healthy issue can be generated. However, it really deprives human right from cloning people. If cloning people are created and their identities are certain, they have self-protection conscience and right and originals shouldn’t regard them as an organ source. On the other hand, stem cell technology also has a remarkable development, they also can bring tremendous convenience in such medical problems. Then opponents also claim that cloning people can take place the dead one in a family. With a dramatic increase in death rate, a great amount of families suffer from the pain of losing family. However, with the help of cloning, scientist can create a substitute with same appearances and minds, which has the function to comfort family members. Despite that, can people really accept such substitutes? Obviously, the answer is “no”.Generally, for definition of family, moral ethics has the specific limit and cloning betrays it, so it’s impossible for people to accept. The last view put forward is that everyone has right to live. Refer to human rights, everyone even condemned people has right to live. Still, if everyone can live forever and not die, it will result in explosion of population and become a burden to the earth. Furthermore, illness and death is a natural law and biological balance, which are impossible to break. In conclusion, cloning people should be illegal. It infringes rights of cloning people, goes against traditional moral ethics and cause population burden to the earth. Government should also formulate relevant regulations to restrict cloning people.
Hi! If you need help with spoken English, I'm glad to help you! I promise to go very slow and very patient! I am always looking for new friends all over the world! Please add me to QQ: 1990992857 . Thanks and take care! :) -- Jason