Hopefully Well.Today is Sunday.In two days I'm going to do my Job's interview.I am not apllying for manager,or any important post.But I really need this job.I also don't know if I am ready.I hope so.I've studied for several days all possible questions and my probable answers,but I know that I must to be ready to improvise and deal with all possible situations. I hope I dont get nervous or do any mistake. I really expect to speak clearly and in a planned way,passing a nice picture of my professional characteristics do the interviewer.

Hopefully

Well, today is Sunday.In two days I'm going to do my Job's interview.I am not applying for manager,or any important post, but I really need this job.I also don't know if I am ready.I hope so.I've studied for several days, all the possible questions and my probable answers,but I know that I must to be ready to improvise and deal with all possible situations. [You can also say: I've studied all the possible questions and my answers to them for several days, but...]
I hope I dont get nervous or do make any mistakes.
I really expect hope [or I expect..] to speak clearly and in a planned way,passing giving a nice picture of my professional characteristics do to the interviewer.

Notes:

But should not go in the beginning of a sentence. Usually it will have a comma (,) in front of it.

Usually, really does not come before expect. Expect means that you believe something is going to happen. Such as I expect the results will be in tomorrow. This is the same as: I am almost sure the results will be in tomorrow.

Good luck on your job interview :)