Alejandro MS
Learning Languages! Hi! In this text i want to address the issue of the differents ways to learn languages! The last years I've been learning english in a presencial academy of my city. My experience wasn't bad but definitely I prefer another ways. I think that in this way you loss time seeing the same things that you have learned before. So, I think that could be better for me study only the theory that I need. Moreover, the most difficult task for me is speak and listen to people, in this order I think that is better talk with people face to face.
1

Learning Languages!

Hi! In this text I want to address the issue of the different ways to learn languages! The last few years I've been learning English in a presencial academy of my city. My experience wasn't bad but definitely I prefer another ways.  I think that in this way you lose time seeing the same things that you have learned before.  So, I think that it would be better for me study only the theory that I need.  Moreover, the most difficult tasks for me is are speaking and listening to people, in this order.   I think that it is better to talk with people face to face.