Evita
dear family letter hi everyone!! I have to write a dear family letter for an aupair profile site. can you please help me and correct it for me? thank you so much!!! :)) Dear Family, My name is Valentina. I am a 22 year-old (female) Italian student. I currently live in Asti, where I am attending social sciences University. Asti is a small town (approximately 145,000 inhabitants), and is situated on the North of Italy.I come from a family of 4: My parents, Maria Luisa and Giorgio, are a laboratory tecnician and a cashier. I have one brother. My youngest brother Massimo, is 17 years old, and is in his last year of college school in Asti.  In about two year I plan to pursue a bachelor degree, but I am yet to make up my mind concerning my future area of specialization. So, at the moment, I would like to take some time out of academics to have a different life experience. To this end, I think spending a summer abroad would be particularly interesting. My first language is, of course, Italian, and I am also fluent in French (but less in English). I started learning English in primary school, and in the secondary school I attended. I have in addition been taking courses taught in English at university.  I speak a good level of French too. I begun learning it in high school. I am nevertheless aware that learning a language within a classroom context is by itself, incomplete. So, in order to really be at ease in English, I feel that a cultural immersion would do me a lot of good. Through my language teachers, (most of whom are English or American) I have learnt a lot about English, the English and life in England. Hence my desire to have first hand experience of English life. I am particularly interested in experiencing family life in England, since it offers a cultural context that is undoubtedly different from mine. For this reason, I would very much like to find a nice family to live with and work for in England.
1

dear family letter

hi everyone!! I have to write a dear family letter for an aupair profile site. can you please help me and correct it for me? thank you so much!!! :))

Dear Family,

My name is Valentina. I am a 22 year-old (female) Italian student. I currently live in Asti, where I am attending social sciences University. Asti is a small town (approximately 145,000 inhabitants), and is situated on in the North of Italy.I come from a family of 4. My parents, Maria Luisa and Giorgio, are a laboratory technician and a cashier. I have one younger brother, My youngest brother Massimo, who is 17 years old, and is in his last year of college school in Asti.

In about two years, I plan to pursue a bachelor degree, but I am yet to make up my mind concerning my future area of specialization [That's OK, but better is, "... but I have not yet made up my mind regarding my future area of specialization.]. So, at the moment, I would like to take some time out of academics to have a different life experience. To this end, I think spending a summer abroad would be particularly interesting.

My first language is, of course, Italian, and I am also fluent in French. (but less in English) I am less fluent in English. I started learning English in primary school, and I continued studying it in the secondary school I attended. In addition, I have in addition been taking courses taught in English at the university. 

I speak a good level of French at a high level too. I begun began learning it in high school. I am nevertheless aware that learning a language within a classroom context is by itself, incomplete. So, in order to really be at ease in English, I feel that a cultural immersion would do me a lot of good. Through my language teachers, (most of whom are English or American), I have learnt a lot about the English language, the English people and life in England. [Note: "learnt" is correct, however "learned" is the more common past particple of the verb learn.] Hence, my desire to have a first hand experience of English life. I am particularly interested in experiencing family life in England, since it offers a cultural context that is undoubtedly different from mine. For this reason, I would very much like to find a nice family to live with and work for in England.

1

dear family letter

Dear Family,
My name is Valentina. I am a 22 year-old (female) Italian student. I currently live in Asti, where I am attending social sciences University. Asti is a small town (approximately 145,000 inhabitants), and is situated on the North of Italy.I come from a family of 4: My parents, Maria, Luisa and Giorgio, who is a laboratory tecnician and a cashier. I have one brother. My youngest brother Massimo, is 17 years old and is in his last year of college school in Asti. 
In about two years, I plan to pursue a bachelor's degree, but I am yet to make up my mind concerning what my future area of specialization will be. So at the moment, I would like to take some time out of academics to have a different life experience. For this, I think spending a summer abroad would be particularly interesting.
My first language is, of course, Italian. and I am also fluent in French (but less in English). I started learning English in primary school, and at the secondary school I attended. I have, in addition, been taking courses taught in English at university. 
I speak a good level of French too, I begun learning it in high school. which I have been learning for a long time. 
I am nevertheless aware that learning a language within a classroom context is by itself incomplete. So, in order to really be at ease in English, I feel that a cultural immersion would do me a lot of good. Through my language teachers, (most of whom are English or American) I have learnt a lot about English, the English and life in England, hence my desire to have first hand experience of English life. I am particularly interested in experiencing family life in England, since it offers a cultural context that is undoubtedly different from mine. For this reason, I would very much hope to find a nice family to live with and work for in England.

Your English is amazing! However,I hope that the corrections helped :) 

thank you so much!!