Mariella
I have to decide what to do with my life. I am about to graduate from the university, I have to start looking for a job and get some experiences if I want to study my master in the next 2 years more or less, the problem is that I don't want to go in another country for a long time. I can not imagine living 1 or 2 years without my family "I am so spoiled" and friends. Unfortunately, my mother wants me to go to England because my cousins are studying their master over there. I have my own plans and I won't go to England, I am not a baby anymore and I have to decide what to do with my life. And work hard to achieve my dreams.
1

I have to decide what to do with my life.

I am about to graduate from the university.  I have  need to start looking for a job and get some work experience if I want to study for my masters degree in the next 2 years (more or less).  The problem is that I don't want to go in  to another country for a long time.

I cannot imagine living 1 or 2 years without my family and friends ("I am so spoiled").  Unfortunately, my mother wants me to go to England because my cousins are studying for their masters degree over there. I have my own plans and I won't go to England. I am not a baby anymore and, I have to decide what to do with my life. And I must work hard to achieve my dreams.

Note: 

Try to avoid using the word "And" to start a sentence.  Try to use  3 sentences for one paragrap. Leave a new line between paragraphs.  In academic or other formal writing you would leave 2 spaces after a period (although 4 sentences is okay when necessary).  Otherwise you did a good job.

See this note on "can not" versus "cannot" (http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/words/cannot-or-can-not)

Score: A-

I am about to graduate from the university, so I have to start looking for a job and get some experiences if I want to study my master's degree within the next 2 years, more or less., The problem is that I don't want to stay go in another country for a long time. I can not imagine living 1 or 2 years without my family because "I am so spoiled" and have friends here. Unfortunately, my mother wants me to go to England because my cousins are studying for their master's degrees over there. I have my own plans and I won't go to England., I am not a baby anymore and I have to decide what to do with my life. And I will work hard to achieve my dreams.