Ruth
Hi everybody! i'm learning english and i'd like you to help me for improving my english Pls let me know how to create a good way for being good at english to teach a beginers group. Thk u all. I'd like to get some resources, activities etc

Hi everybody!  I'm learning english and I'd like you to help me improve my English.

Please let me know how to create a good way for being good at English to teach a beginner's group.  (1) Thank you (2) all.  I'd like to get some resources, activities, etc.

1) This sentence is grammatically correct, but it sounds a little strange.  Another option that is more colloquial is "Please help me figure out a good way to improve my English so I can teach a beginner's group."

2) I know that you were intentionally abbreviating here, but I highly suggest you don't use "b", "c", "r", or "u" instead of "be", "see", "are", and "you" in most written communications.  It is somewhat of a pet peeve for many educated English speakers because they consider it something only uneducated people do.

Hi Ruth, You should focus on speaking language... by this way you will use many vocabularies that you learnt them.. I wish you enjoy learning English and achieve your aims