Pavel
Do You Know Cashflow Board Game? It is one year since I have bought that game and one day since I have ended on 4th place in Czech National Championship. I like that game! The game teach players to understand their personal finance, it does it through personal financial statements (Income Statement and Balance sheet). The goal of every player is to get out of Rat Race, which is the normal lifestyle of every employee, by increasing the passive income. And how to do it? Simply by looking for good opportunities, using good debt and buying/selling properties and shares. Of course it is not easy in first few games, but you will get into it very fast. It is all about understanding market conditions, strategies of other players and focus on passive income. This game was created by Robert Kiyosaki who teach people all around the world to be financial literate. He has written very good books, i.e. Poor Dad Rich Dad, Cashflow Quadrant, Rich Dad's Guide to Investing and so on. I recommend this game to everyone who wants to know more about finance and maybe don't want to work in future and do something more interesting. :) Pavel