Kate
IELTS, Writing 1 Nowadays, many young people are only staying on at school or going on to further education to put off being unemployed. To what extend do you agree with this opinion? This is certainly true that many students continue their education just for not to be unemployed. Job market is extremely competitive nowadays, especially for young specialists. Many companies refuse candidates without real experience in profession, others require at least a good education. Furthermore young people can be just not ready yet for "adult life". We must understand that most of employers prefer to take on an experienced workers, so it is already difficult task - to find a good place for working just after school. Special or even higher education could be huge benefit for unexperienced worker in competition of applicants. Moreover many universities has an internship programs in big companies which students can join during their last year of education. It's really good opportunity to get working experience and higher education in the same time. Not only do young people get an education in university, they also get many other things, such as communication skill, learning skill, they can make many useful contacts during studying time. In my opinion university is a good "school of living". Also for the most of spheres of working only school education isn't enough even for starting position. In particular nobody can become a doctor, a teacher, an engineer without higher education. For many professions you should learn a lot of science for a long time and it is necessary not because of being unemployed but for possibility of doing your job. On the other hand if the only reason to get further education is avoiding unemployment then it's not a good idea and can be just wasting time as result. Some professions (for example - creativity professions, like an artist or designer) don't require a higher education from person for being successful in it. In that case focusing on practice more than on theory could be better for professional grown. In conclusion, I can say that although many people are going on to further education to put off being unemployed higher education - most of cases it's for the best in them future.
1

IELTS, Writing 1

Nowadays, many young people are only staying on at school or going on to further education to put off being unemployed.
To what extend do you agree with this opinion?

This It is certainly true that many students continue their education just for not to avoid being unemployed. The job market is extremely competitive nowadays, especially for young specialists. Many companies refuse candidates who are without real experience in their profession, others require at least a good education. Furthermore young people can could also be just not ready yet for "adult life". [Some 'young people' try to be a permanent student!]

We must understand that most of employers prefer to take on an experienced workers, so it is already a difficult task - to find a good place for working just after school. Special or even higher education could be a huge benefit for inexperienced workers in competition of with other applicants. Moreover many universities has have an internship programs in with big companies which students can join during their last year of education. It's a really good opportunity to get working experience and higher education in the same time.

Not only do young people get an education in university, they also get many other things, such as communication skills, learning skills, they can make many useful contacts during studying time. In my opinion university is a good "school of living".

Also for the most many of spheres of working only school education alone isn't enough even for an entry level starting position. In particular nobody can become a doctor, a teacher, or an engineer without higher education. For many professions you should must learn a lot of science for over a long time and it is necessary not because of being unemployed but for possibility of doing your job.
[It's a working knowledge of the basics.]
On the other hand if the only reason to get further education is avoiding unemployment then it's not a good idea and can be just wasting time as result. Some professions (for example - professions involving creativity professions [the  creative arts], like an artist or designer) don't require a higher education from for a person for being to be a successful in it. In that case focusing on practice more than on theory could be better for professional grown growth. [develop a talent]

In conclusion, I can say that although many people are going on to further education to put off being unemployed, higher education - in most of cases it's for is the best option for in them their future.

A thorough description Kate!

In this country there is sometimes a financial reason to continue a course of study rather than facing unemployment.

Den

1

IELTS, Writing 1

This is certainly true that many students continue their education just for not to be unemployed. Job market is extremely competitive nowadays, especially for young specialists. Many companies refuse candidates without real experience in profession, others require at least a good education. Furthermore young people can be just not ready yet for "adult life".

We must understand that most of employers prefer to take on an experienced workers, so it is already difficult task - to find a good place for working just after school. Special or even higher education could be huge benefit for unexperienced workers in competition of applicants. Moreover many universities has an internship programs in big companies which students can join during their last year of education. It's really good opportunity to get working experience and higher education in at the same time.

Not only do young people get an education in at university, they also get many other things qualities, such as communication skills, learning skills, they can make many useful contacts during studying time.-> you better don't use this sentence :D. In my opinion, university is a good "school of living".

Also for the most of spheres of working only school education isn't enough even for starting position. In particular nobody can become a doctor, a teacher, an engineer without higher education. For many professions you should learn a lot of science for a long time and it is necessary not because of being unemployed but for possibility of doing your job.

On the other hand if the only reason to get further education is avoiding unemployment then it's not a good idea and can be just wasting time as result. Some professions (for example - creativity professions, like an artist or designer) don't require a higher education from person for being successful in it. In that case focusing on practice more than on theory could be better for professional grown growth.

In conclusion, I can say that although many people are going on to further education to put off being unemployed, in most of the cases higher education is better for their futures. higher education - most of cases it's for the best in them future.

Sorry, couldn't pay attention to every single detail. If this is the result of your first try, then be sure your english is great (better than mine).

Be careful not to make "cheap" mistakes next time.

Good Luck!

Youre right Miss Kate