Lyer
Not Only Bad News But Also Great! Hello, folks! =) I haven't been writing anything here for a while as usual :D Laziness could be my second name but not this time. Because this time I really have an excuse now I have quite a big problems at the University. And it's not my fault!... Now, our education system is passing through reformation - many universities must be abrogated due to the federal inspection conclusions. Well, my university is one of those to be reformed =( That's why we have urgently gotten the new educational programme which chancelled all the subjects we studied last year and now all the student have to make absolutely new projects and pass through new exams =( and we have less than a month to cope with all that. My classmate even cried last week because of this 'great' news... As for me, under this circumstance, I had to say goodbye to one of my majors.. I'm not sure yet if I won't go to the law to get back my money! The only sun beam in this dark was the call of DHL courier which I receved right in the middle of the class - he delivered my passport from the Dutch embassy where I applied for visa a couple days ago. When I teared the envelope and opened my passport I was nicely surprised founding out that I they gave me six months valid M-visa! =) Well, now I have a temptation to spend my spring holydays also in Europe as well as the winter ones! :D Anyway, this New Year I must be somwhere in Amsterdam and then we'll see =)

Not Only Bad News But Also Great News!

Hello, folks! =)
I haven't been writing anything here for a while as usual :D Laziness could be my second name but not this time. Because this time I really have an excuse: now I have quite a big problems at the University. And it's not my fault!...
Now Currently, our education system is passing through undergoing reformation - many universities must be abrogated overhauled due to the federal inspections conclusions. Well, my university is one of those to be reformed =( That's why we have urgently gotten the a new educational programme which chancelled all the subjects we studied last year and now all the students have to make absolutely complete totally new projects and pass through new exams =( and we have less than a month to cope with all that. My classmate even cried last week because of this 'great' news...
As for me, under this circumstance these curcumstances, I had to say goodbye to one of my majors.. I'm not sure yet if I won't go to the law court to get back my money!
The only sun beam in this darkness was the call of a call from the DHL courier which I receved right in the middle of the a class - he delivered my passport from the Dutch embassy where I applied for visa a couple of days ago. When I teared the envelope open and opened my passport I was nicely surprised founding to find out that I they gave me a six months valid M-visa! =)
Well, now I have a the temptation to spend my spring holydays holidays also in Europe as well as the winter ones! :D
Anyway, this New Year I must be somewhere in Amsterdam and then we'll see =)

Daaamn, I even see my pretty stupid and ridiculous mistakes!!! LOL