Jill
I'm new here! Hello,everyone.I'm Jill. I live in Beijing,China now.I just graduated from Beijing Forestry University in July.At weekdays,I'm a secretary in an social group about flower industry.At weekends,I'm a enthusiast of succulent plants.I have more than 1 hundred pots of succulent plant.They have very elegant and beautiful Chinese names,and very interesting ways of reproduction. I am fanscinated in them. I want to learn English,because I like to travle abroad and chat with different people with their cluture,stories and meet new friends.I also like to watch US TV.So I want to learn English well and comunicate with others influentlly. A good friend of mine recomended me to register italki .I wish I can practice my English and also help others who need learn Chinese with Chinese practice.I hope to make friends here!

I'm new here!

Hello, everyone.   [1] I'm Jill. I live in Beijing, China now.  I just graduated from Beijing Forestry University in July.  At During weekdays, I'm a secretary in an a [2] social group about the flower industry.  At During weekends, I'm a an enthusiast of succulent plants.  I have more than 1 one hundred pots of succulent plant.  They have very elegant and beautiful Chinese names, and very interesting ways of reproduction. I am fanscinated fascinated in by them.
I want to learn English, because I like to travle travel abroad and chat with different people with about their cluture culture and stories, and to meet new friends.  I also like to watch US TV.  So I want to learn English well and communicate with others influentlly fluently.
A good friend of mine recommended me to register with italki.  I wish hope I can practice my English and also help others who need to learn Chinese with Chinese practice.  I hope to make friends here!

----

[1] Add a space (' ') after every comma (',') and full stop ('.').

[2] Write 'an' if the following word starts with a vowel (a, e, i, o, u).  Otherwise, write 'a'.  As example:

"I have an apple."

"I have a banana."

----

Welcome to Italki, Jill.

Hi Jill and nice to meet you , I gratuadted from Agriculture College , I like how you are fond of succulent .
My good friend is a very beautiful girl.She is a travller,a writer and a teacher.You know?
Hi Jill,nice to meet you,who's this good friend of yours btw?