Erikilla
Afternoon of Kids Today, I was playing a new play. It's name is Paintboll, I was very scary because the ball hit strong. After, I ate a delicious Pizza. Tomorrow, I going to take class English at 6:00 AM and I will work all day!!
1

Afternoon of Kids

Today, I was playing a new game (1).  It's called Paintball. (2)  I was really scared because the ball hits hard.  Afterwards, I ate a delicious Pizza. Tomorrow, I am / I'm going to take class an English class at 6:00 AM and then I will work all day!!

_________________

1) "Today" se puede usar al principio de la frase, pero es más natural al fin, es decir "I was playing a new game today".

2) "It's name is Paintball" también funciona, pero solemos decir "It's called .... " cuando hablamos acerca de juegos y cosas inanimadas.  Por ejemplo "His name is George" contra "It's called cheese".

Afternoon of Kids

I was playing a new game today. It's called Paintboll, I was realley scared  because the ball hits hard. Afterwards, I ate a delicious Pizza. Tomorrow, I'm going to take class an English class  at 6:00 AM and I work all day!!

I was really scared because the ball hits hard. Afterwards, I ate a delicious Pizza. Tomorrow, I am / I'm going to take class an English class at 6:00 AM and then I will work all day!!

Afternoon of Kids

Today, I was played a new game. It's called Paintball. I was very scared because the ball hits very hard. After the game, I ate a delicious pizza. Tomorrow, I am going to take an English class at 6:00 a.m. and then I will work all day!!