Ring
How to improve my writing? Hey you, I'm Ring. And I'm from China. I am really confused and have no idea how to improve my writing. It seems I am just write essays like I am just a teenager, that's too bad. Please give me some suggestion, thank you dear.
1

How to improve my writing?

Hey you, I'm Ring. And I'm from China. I am really confused and have no idea how to improve my writing. It seems I am just write essays like I am just only [1] a teenager, that's too bad [2]. Please give me some suggestions, thank you dear.

----

[1] Writing "like I am just a teenager" is fine.  However, because you had already used the word 'just' in your sentence, I have suggested writing "like I am only a teenager."  These phrases have the same meaning.

[2] It would be better to write, "which is not good."

----

The only time you have written like a teenager is when you used words like "wanna".  Otherwise, your writing has been fine.

Do you have a language partner?  If so, write a short essay about something you like.  Work together with your language partner to improve your essay word by word, and sentence by sentence.  You may need to rewrite the essay three or four times, improving it each time.  If the topic of your essay is something you like, it should not be too boring to practice this way.

Maybe you can try penpal which would help you write better in a more interesting and interactive way. It is dreary and hard to continue essay writing on your own in a long time. That is my conception.

thank you dear, i just want to make myself perfect. How can you comment me by phone? some apps?
By the way for writing master essay such as isi,you need to read a lot of essaies.......
If u want to prepare for ielts or tofel exam ,u need to go to class...in ielts that i took part in,some tricks helped me...but for freindly uses,writing structure is not important.....