Lidia
Mad weather; "veranillo de San Martín" In Spain the climate is Mediterrnean with rainny autumns and springs, with sunny and hot summers and warm winters. At the beginning of this November the weather was very cold and rainny, it changed very quickly, one day was very hot and the following we needed a coat. Last week was warm, a little chilly in the morning and at night but hot at midday. And to give reason to the weather forecast, we had a very hot weekend with temperatures of nearly 19 degrees. Now I don't know if I have to take my coat or my jaquet, a jersey or a T-shirt. It's not unusual to have this weather at the end of November, it's what we call in Spain "veranillo de San Martín". "Veranillo"· means a lilltle summer. Can you imagine coming into a shop which has central heating switching on with these tempertures? Because it's what happen, people has programmed the central heating in this season and don't switch off.
1

Mad weather; "Veranillo de San Martín"

In Spain, the climate is Mediterranean with a rainny spring and autumns and springs, with sunny and hot summers and warm winters. At the beginning of this November, the weather was very cold and rainny. It changed very quickly in that one day was very hot while  and the following we needed to wear a coat the following day. Last week was warm, a little chilly in the morning and at night but hot by noon. at midday. And to give reason to the weather forecast, (I eliminated this part of your sentence as it was somewhat confusing) We had a very hot weekend with temperatures of nearly 19 degrees. Now I don't know if I have to take my coat or my jacket, a jersey/sweater or a T-shirt. It's not unusual to have this weather at the end of November and it's what we call in Spain the "Veranillo de San Martín". "Veranillo"· means a little summer. Can you imagine coming into a shop which has its central heating switching on with these temperatures? Because it's This is what happens when people have programmed their central heating to come on during in this season and don't switch/turn it off.

Yes, we are currently experiencing this phenomenon as the temperatures last week were -5C to -10C and today it is 15C but tomorrow will only be 1C.  It's a real rollercoaster!  Well done Lidia!

Crazy Weather: "Veranillo de San Martín"

In Spain's the climate is Mediterranean climate features with rainy in autumns and springs, with sunny and hot summers, and warm temperate winters. At the beginning of this November began the weather was very cold and rainy, then it quickly changed. very quickly. One day it was very hot warm, and the following next day we needed a to wear coats. Last week was warm, although a little chilly in the mornings and at night. but hot at midday. And to give reason to the weather forecast, We had a very hot weekend, with temperatures of up to nearly 19 nineteen degrees. I don't know if I have to should take my coat or my jacket, a jersey or a T-shirt when I leave my home.

It's not unusual to have this kind of weather at the end of November; it's what we call in Spainards call: "Veranillo de San Martín." "Veranillo" means a lilltle "Little Summer." Can you Imagine coming into entering a shop which has its central heating turned on with when we have these warm tempertures outside? Because it's That is what happens; people has programm turn on the central heat in this season November and don't switch turn it off until the following spring.

<em>     </em><em>We have this weather in Virginia as well. It's called "Indian Summer" here, and many buildings are sweltering from the heat because they too have the heat going while it's nearly 23 degrees outside.</em> 

Mad weather; "veranillo de San Martín"

In Spain the climate is Mediterrnean with rainny autumns and springs, with sunny and hot summers, and warm winters.  At the beginning of this November, the weather was very cold and rainnyIt changed very quickly.  One day was very hot and the following day/one we needed a coat.  Last week was warm, a little chilly in the morning and at night, but hot at midday. And to give reason to the weather forecast was right (tenía razón), we had a very hot weekend with temperatures of nearly 19 degrees C (1). Now I don't know if I have to take my coat, or my jacket, a jersey, or a T-shirt. It's not unusual to have this weather at the end of November; it's what we call in Spain "veranillo de San Martín".  "Veranillo" means a little summer.  Can you imagine coming into a shop which has the central heating switched (turned) on with these temperatures? Because it's what happens, since people have programmed the central heating in this season and don't switch (turn) it off.

1) We have to be specific about degrees Celsius in the U.S. because the default tempature system we use is Fahrenheit, so not specifically calling out Celsius implies the wrong thing

Mad weather - "veranillo de San Martín"

In Spain the climate is Mediterrnean with rainny autumns and springs, with sunny, hot summers and warm winters. At the beginning of this November the weather was very cold and rainny and changed very quickly. One day was very hot and the following, we needed a coat. Last week was warm, a little chilly in the morning and at night, but hot at midday. And In relation to the weather forecast, we had a very hot weekend with temperatures of nearly 19 degrees. Now, I don't know if I have to take my coat or my jacket, a jersey or a T-shirt. It's not unusual to have this weather at the end of November, it's what we call in Spain "veranillo de San Martín". "Veranillo"· means "a little summer." Can you imagine coming into a shop which has central heating switching on with these tempertures? This is what is happening. People have programmed the central heating in this season, and don't switch it off.

I hope the corrections helped :)  

Thanks!!!