Deng
My favorite course In the past, I have learned many courses when I was in primary school,middle school and university.)English course left a deep impression on me. Actually I didn't like English at first. Because I thought it was so boring and useless. But once there was a foreigner who can't speak any Mandarin asked me help her. I really can't forget how awkward I was. As a policeman,I did lots of physical training,I challenged my limitation. Of course I also can try my best to learn and speak English. From that day I concentrate on following the teacher in class. I really did enjoy the English course. With time going,I'm surprised that I love English more and more! Firstly, my teacher shows us different culture between western and China. The obvious fact is that when you commend the foreigners,they will say "Thank you". When the same thing happens on Chinese,they will say "Oh,I don't deserve that".) Secondly,I can tell that we are in different way of thinking.( If foreigners want you to help them ,they tell you directly. But Chinese always beat around and bush. Those are how and why English became my favorite corse.

My favorite course

In the past, I have learned studied many courses when I was in primary school, middle school and university.)  The English course left a deep impression on me.

Actually, I didn't like English at first, because I thought it was so boring and useless. But once there was a foreigner who can't couldn't speak any Mandarin who asked me to help her. I really can't forget how awkward I was felt.

As a policewoman [1], I did lots of physical training, and I challenged my limitations. Of course I also can try my best to learn and speak English. From that day I concentrated on following the teacher in class. I really did enjoy the English course. With time going As time has passed, I'm I have been surprised that I love English more and more!

Firstly, my teacher shows showed us different culture differences between western and China Chinese cultures. The obvious fact is that when you commend the foreigners, they will say, "Thank you.". When the same thing happens on with Chinese, they will say, "Oh, I don't deserve that.".) Secondly, I can tell that we are in have different ways of thinking.( If foreigners want you to help them , they tell you directly. But Chinese always beat around and the bush.

Those reasons are how and why English became my favorite course.

----

[1] As a female, you would be described as either a 'policewoman' or a "police person".