Tina lee
Maid Of Honor Being a maid of honor is a terrible thing in my province. You can hear all the horror stories about it, for instance, one maid of honor’s pants were taken off, and she felt so shamed that she killed herself after the wedding, and the other one was seriously hurt because several men lifted her up and strongly dropped her on the bed a few times just for making some “fun”. After hearing those stories, I felt nausea. This is also the reason for no one wanting to be a maid of honor, who wants to risk their own life? Where are the civilized behaviors for people who do such terrible things for maid of honors.
1

Maid Of Honor

Being a maid of honor is a terrible thing in my province. You can hear all the horror stories about it,; for instance, one maid of honor’s pants were taken off, and she felt so ashamed that she killed herself after the wedding, and the other one was seriously hurt because several men lifted her up and strongly dropped her on the bed a few times just for making to have some “fun”.
After hearing those stories, I felt nauseated. This is also the reason for no one wantsing to be a maid of honor,. wWho wants to risk their her own life?
Where are the civilized behaviors for people who do such terrible things for maids of honors.? [*I'm not sure what you mean to say here. You might be asking, "Where are the punishments for people who do such terrible things to maids of honor?" Or you might be asking, "Why do people behave in such an uncivilized way, doing such terrible things to maids of honor?"]

1

Maid Of Honor

Being a maid of honor is a terrible thing in my province. You can hear all the horror stories about it. For instance, a maid of honor’s pants were taken off, and she felt so ashamed that she killed herself after the wedding, and another one was seriously hurt because several men lifted her up and strongly dropped her on the bed a few times just to make some “fun”.
After hearing these stories, I felt nausea. This is also the reason that no one wants to be a maid of honor, who wants to risk his own life?
Where are the civilized behaviors of people who do such terrible things for maid of honors.

1

Maid Of Honor

Being a maid of honor is a terrible thing in my province. You can hear all the horror stories about it, for instance, one maid of honor’s pants were taken off, and she felt so shamed that she killed herself after the weddingand the other one another one was seriously hurt because several men lifted her up and strongly dropped her heavily on the a bed a few times just for making some “fun”.
After hearing those these stories, I felt nausea sick. This is also the reason for why no one wanting wants to be a maid of honor, who wants to risk their own life?
Where are the civilized behaviors for of the people who do such terrible things  for maid of honors to maids of honour.