Raquel
VEGETARIAN FOOD Vegetarian food. Are you for or against? Vegetarian or carnivorous? The vegetarianism has always been a controversial subject between defenders and detractors. The people become vegetarian by several reasons: health, hectic and environmentalist. It is a fact that a varied vegetarian diet is very healthy. I think that we can obtain all the nutrients and vitamins that we need if we follow a well-balanced vegetarian diet. On the other hand several researches demonstrate that meat production is extremely contaminant. For example this kind of production causes more emission than transportation. Besides eating a lot of meat is harmful for your body and this causes diseases like cholesterol, high-pressure, obesity, etc. But the most important for me is that the vegetarianism and specially the veganism respect the animal life above all. However in my opinion vegetables are less tasty than meat. Furthermore if you have always eaten meat is quite hard become vegetarian. In addition I think it is easier get proteins from meat than from vegetables. To sum up, there are many reasons to be vegetarian provide that you follow a well-prepared diet, on the contrary your health could be affected.
3

VEGETARIAN FOOD

Vegetarian food. Are you for or against it?

Vegetarian ('Herbivorous' is the scientific term) or carnivorous?
The vegetarianism ('Being a vegetarian' makes more sense) has always been a controversial subject between defenders and detractors. The People become vegetarian for by several reasons: health, hectic (not sure what you're trying to say) and environmentalism.

It is a fact that a varied vegetarian diet is very healthy. I think that we can obtain all the nutrients and vitamins that we need if we follow a well-balanced vegetarian diet. On the other hand ('on the other hand' would only work if you were making a point that was opposite of what you just said. For example: 'Vegetables are good for you. On the other hand, meat also has nutritional value') Several researches demonstrate that meat production is extremely contaminating. For example, this kind of production causes more emission when transported than transportation. Besides, eating a lot of meat is harmful for your body and this ('can cause' makes more sense) causes diseases like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity, etc. But the most important factor, for me, is that the vegetariansism and especially the vegansism respect the animal's life above all.

However, in my opinion vegetables are less tasty than meat. Furthermore, if you have always eaten meat is quite hard become vegetarian. In addition, I think it is easier get proteins from meat than from vegetables.

To sum this up, there are many reasons to be vegetarian, provided that you follow a well-prepared diet, on the contrary your health could be affected (This final part doesn't make sense. Not sure if you mean something like 'because eating meat has more negative effects on your health')

Your vocabulary is very impressive! I understood most of your points before editing for correctiosn! Make sure to understand the use of commas (,) especially after conjunctive adverbs (therefore, furthermore, however) at the beginning of the sentence. Great work!