Julie
conclusion et comments about a report hi friends, just need you help correct grammar error. From all the statistics analyzed above, we can see only a few employees are satisfied with their company Tod’s. This survey can explain in certain degree why Tod’s has a high staff turnover rate of 65% in 2013. The time of training necessary to bring an employee up to his task impacts the costs. In order to limit both costs of recruiting-training and losses in productivity, Tod’s should take some measures to reduce the turnover rate. First of all, our analysis reveals that the employees do not think they have much chance to be promoted. For this point, Tod’s should be able to give their employees more opportunities for growth. Why not create new posts like monitor of the team, vice-manager or vice-president and thus to motivate them, especially for the young people of 21-30 years old and those who only have 1-5years length of service. Secondly, everyone who works hard expects to be praised and recognized. Employees who feel appreciated and valued are motivated to work harder. However, we can find also that new employees do not feel satisfied with the praise they get from their work. Concerning this matter, it might be a good idea to assess their work, to reward and give perks to those who work harder, to congratulate them and encourage others to do so. Thirdly, another significant problem exposed in our analysis is that female employees and those who are in the low positions are very dissatisfied with their salary. In regard to this issue, Tods is suggested raising the basic salary to the same level of its competitors, as well as the overtime pay according to employees’ performance. Moreover, regarding gender equality, a policy of fairness in relation to the pay and chance of promotion needs to further developed. For instance, the priority should be given to woman employees rather than their male counterparts in certain positions if there is a job vacancy, and the basic wage should be equal between the female and male employees in the same position.

conclusion et comments about a report

hi friends, just need your help correct grammar error.

From all the statistics analyzed above, we can see that only a few employees are satisfied with their company Tod’s Tods. This survey can explain in explains to a certain degree why Tod’s Tods has a high staff turnover rate of 65% in 2013. The time duration of training necessary to bring an employee up to his their task competency requirement impacts the costs. In order to limit both costs of recruiting-training and losses in productivity, Tod’s Tods should take some measures to reduce the turnover rate.

First of all, our analysis reveals that the employees do not think they have much chance to be of being promoted. For this point, Tod’s Tods should be able to give their employees more opportunities for growth. Why not create new posts like such as monitor of the team, vice-manager or vice-president and thus in order to to motivate them, especially for the younger people of 21-30 years old and those who only have less than five years service with the company.1-5years length of service.

Secondly, everyone who works hard expects to be praised and hav their efforts recognised. Employees who feel appreciated and valued are motivated to work harder. However, we can find also that new employees do not feel satisfied with the praise recognition they get from for their work. Concerning In relation to this matter problem, it might be a good idea to assess their work, to reward and give perks to those who work harder, to congratulate them and encourage others to do so.

Thirdly, another significant problem exposed in our analysis is that female employees and those who are in the low positions are very dissatisfied with their salary. In regard to this issue, Tods is suggested recommended to raise raising the basic salary to the same level of as its competitors, and also raise as well as the overtime pay according to employees’ performance. Moreover, regarding gender equality, a policy of fairness in relation to the pay and chance of opportunities for promotion needs to further developed. For instance, the priority should be given to woman female employees rather than their male counterparts in certain positions if there is a job vacancy, and the basic wage should be equal between the female and male employees in the same position.

thank you very much for correcting ...Julie
you really need to let us see the question - use QQ to capture the graph and put it in here.