Julie
conlusion and comments about a report Last but not the least, our analysis demonstrates as well that the employees do not feel engaged in their work. To improve their engagement, the company had better encourage the employees, especially by giving more responsibilities to the young workers and female workers, and making sure that they participate indeed in the practical operations. On the other hand, the company could propose to their managers more training courses on how to engage their subordinates. Such as“Engaging Conversations”, “Four Core Skills of a Manager” and “Embracing Change & Innovation”. Many successful companies do very well on how to keep their employees happy on their job, because it directly impacts the productivity of the company. And a productive business means that you can get a leg up in the fierce competition. Therefore, these measures above are aimed to decrease the high turnover rate by helping the company Tod’sto create amotivational and desirable working environment for employees and make it a better company to work for. Let us look forward to the prospect of Tod’s in 2014!

conlusion and comments about a report <em>('engaged/engagement' sounds like management-consultant-speak!)</em>

Last but not the least, our analysis also demonstrates as well that the employees do not feel engaged/involved in their work. To improve their engagement/sense of involvement the company had better encourage the employees, especially by giving more responsibilities to the young workers and female workers, and making sure that they really participate indeed actively/pro-actively in the practical operations. <em>(good</em>) On the other hand, Alternatively, the company could propose to their managers more training courses on how to engage their subordinates. Such as “Engaging Conversations” <em>(is this an actual course name, or a translation?)</em>, “Four Core Skills of a Manager” and “Embracing Change & Innovation”.

Many successful companies do very well on how to in/at keeping their employees happy on in their job, because it and this has directly beneficial impact on the productivity of the company. And A productive business means that you can get a leg up gain advantage even over in the fierce competition.
Therefore, The measures above are aimed to decrease the high employee turnover rate by helping the company Tod’s to create a motivational and desirable working environment for employees, and make it a better company to work for. Let us look forward to the prospect of Tod’s in 2014!

<em>ah - I found:</em>

<em>http://ohrdb.harvard.edu/cwdcourses/description.php?recordID=344</em>;

<em>typical academic management consultant jargon</em>

According to best-selling author and CEO of Fierce Conversations Inc.,
Susan Scott, an engaging conversation is a fierce conversation, which
she defines as "one in which we come out from behind ourselves into the
conversation and make it real." Scott also suggests that the
conversation is the relationship, meaning that we build our
relationships at work one conversation at a time. Building positive
work relationships through conversation is a key driver of engagement.

Yuk!  haha!

Last but not the least, our analysis demonstrates as well that the employees do not feel engaged in their work. To improve their engagement, the company had better should [had better suggests negative emotions] encourage the employees, especially by giving more responsibilities to the young workers and female workers, and making sure that they participate indeed in the practical operations (of the business). On the other hand, the company could propose to their managers more training courses to managers on how to engage their subordinates, such as “Engaging Conversations”, “Four Core Skills of a Manager” and “Embracing Change & Innovation”.

Many successful companies do very well on how to keeping their employees happy on their job, because it directly impacts the productivity of the company. And a productive business means that you can get a leg up in the a fiercely competitiive market.

Therefore, these measures above are aimed to at decreasing the high turnover rate by helping the company Tod’sto [either "the company" or the company name] create a motivating and desirable working environment for employees and make it a better company to work for. Let us look forward to the prospects of for Tod’s in 2014!