Jane
I love rain Today has a strange rain,but i like it.I like to listen the rain of voice.My cat has a little afraid of the rain.I get a cup of blacktea,and look at the flowers.I feeled so good, i thought that maybe life must like this,no busy,no trouble ,no fame and no another unhappy things.It just has natrue,the rain,the flower,the wind,the leaf and a cat,i think it's enough.

I love the rain

Today has a strange rain,but i like it.I like to listen to the voice of rain .And my cat is a little afraid of the rain.I have a cup of black tea,and looking at the flowers.I felt so good.I thought that maybe life is like that! not busy,no troubles ,no fame and no other unhappy things.It just natrual ,the rain,the flowers,the wind,the leaf and a cat,i think that's enough.

I love rain

Today has a strange rain it has been raining strongly, but  i  I  like it.  I like to listen the rain of to the voice of the rain.  My cat has is a little afraid of the rain.  I get a cup of black tea, and I look at the flowers.  I feeled feel [1, 2] so good,.  i  I  thought think [2] that maybe life must be like this, no not busy, no trouble , no fame and no another other unhappy things.  It just has natrue nature, the rain, the flowers, the wind, the leaf leaves and a cat,.  i  I  think it's that's [3] enough.

----

[1] The past tense of 'feel' is 'felt'.

[2] So far, your story have been told in the present tense. This is why I have changed your past-tense words into the present tense.

[3] The pronoun 'it' refers to one thing.  However, you listed a number of different things, so I have changed the pronoun to 'that', which means "that list" or "that which I have listed".

Be sure to add a space (' ') after every comma (',') and full stop ('.').

While it looks like I have made many corrections, they were mostly simple corrections. Your meaning was always clear.

hahaha ,that's a joke. the fish is not ture, just a painting. haha ,is it like a really fish ?
why ?
haha,it's a little fish!Do you want to drink?