Tania
Finally I graduated!!! Hi! I'm back. I studied a lot in this months because I gratuated in october and now I'm searching work!!! I am a graphic designer, this has ever been my dream!!! I'm very happy because I finished my studies in time (five years total). I would to work in a big advertising agency, but I have to improve my english very well. My thesis had been a long search about the connection between the advertising and the contemporary art. This connections is thin, but very important. The advertising, specially guerrilla marketing, they use an artistic process, but it is not art. I have always been attracted from this process, and I wanted to try, with my thesis, if it would possible to use this process in graphic design. I has been an hard work, but finally I found the solution and I very sotisfied. My vote has been 110 with lode!!! Oh what emotion, my parents were very happy for me and I was very happy for they. After the discussion we went to the restaurant with family and friends and we have celebrated all night. After with my friends I went to Piazza Santa Croce to do a photo with Dante Aleghieriii!!!! ahahahah..
Congratulation graduated:), I will graduate in this semester also .

Finally I graduated!!!

Hi!
I'm back. I studied a lot in those months so that I graduated in October and now I'm searching for a job !!!
I am a graphic designer, this was always my dream!!! I'm very happy because I finished my studies in time (five years total).
I would like to work in a big advertising agency, but I will have to improve my English very well.
My thesis were a long search about the connections between the advertising and the contemporary art. These connections are thin, but very important.
The advertising process, specially guerrilla marketing,uses an artistic process, but it is not an art. I have always been attracted to this process, and I wanted to try, with my thesis, if it would be possible to use this process in the graphic design.
I had had a hard work! but finally I found the solution and I'm very satisfied. My vote has been 110 with lode!!!

Oh what a feeling!my parents were very happy for me and I was very happy for them.
After the discussion I went to the restaurant with family and friends and we have celebrated all night.

After that I went with my friends to Piazza Santa Croce to take a photo with Dante Aleghieriii!!!! ahahahah..