LeoAllegro
Calandrino and the eletropia by Giovanni Bocaccio. The part two On Sunday they went to a place. As soon sa they came, Calandrino saw there were many black cobbles and all had a magical look, like they hide a secret. He dasched to gather them. In a half an hour he gathered a lot. He gathered them into his shirt. But his friends went behind hin, laughing, and they rarely picked a cobble or two. When they saw that Calandrino had gathered enough they started to discuss where Calandarino was. They pretended no to see him. Calandrino was exalted. He standed and heared as the friends were talking about this disappearence. Then they got angry. One of them told another: "If Calandrino was here, I would throw at him a stone." He picked up one and threw it to Calandrino's leg. Caladnrino felt a pain, but he held back from a cry. In addition, the second frinend picked a cobble up and threw it at Calandrino. In such a way they came to a gate of Florence. The friends had persudaed the guards to play a trick as they didn't see Calandrino. Therefore Calandrino passed the gate easily. The friends and guards laughed a lot. There was a hour for dinner, therefore there weren't many people in the streets. To say at least, Calandrino rejoiced. But when he entered into his house, his wife asked him why he was late. Calandrino got angry. The woman destroyed the magician effects. He started to beat and scold the wife. Then the friends came to the house. They calmed miserable Calandrino and told him that it would have been better if he had avoided to meet with his wife at least a day. But now the power of magical cobbles weren't be returned. They went away, had leaven sad Calandrino with a pile of cobbles.