it is my big day I am so happy today because finally my little brother called to me he called to me Ama it is true that isn't my real name but at least he gave me a name and I'm the first one who he gave a name I'm so proud I love him sooooo much he is my little angel
You're so welcome Chama,, Soon your little brother will say your name correctly but for you he'll always remain the little brother(,") My profile introduction is yours & I'm happy you liked it & used it (,")
thank you Mumtaz for your pretty passing and yes that what i meant my name is was one of his first words and I'm really lucky thank you again mmm actually I want to tell you something mmm I want to tell you that I really liked what did you write in your profile about ( hi/ how r u) because I have this problem so I did copy it in my profile too and I hope that don't bother you and I will be greatfull if you don't mind and thank you very much ^_^
Chama, do you mean your little brother spoke his first words? If yes, then you must be lucky to witness that because it's very sweet (,") May Allah protect you & him and keep you both happy...
very good