Sofron
Magic the Gathering Magic the Gathering... Three words, which changed my life. "Magic the Gathering" is the collectible card game, which exist since 1992. And in the autumn of 2013 i have met this awesome game. Since this time i continue play, and i does not regret about meeting that kind of activity. Due to this game i learned some English, especially special words, which are used in books., like "supreme', 'blazing', "sorrow' 'bonfire' etc. And in addition, I learned to scry , what will happen in future, in other words, i learned to foresee , using my mind, like a real tactician! May be that words are not clear for majority, but if you know this game, you are able to agree or disagree with me. However, if you have addiction from Magic too,welcome to my company!:-)

Magic the Gathering

Magic the Gathering... Three words, which that have changed my life. "Magic the Gathering" is the a collectible card game, which exists since 1992. And In the autumn of 2013, i have met this awesome game. Since this time then i continue to play, and i does not regret about meeting starting that kind of activity. Due to this game, i learned some new English words. Especially special words which are used in books, like "supreme', 'blazing', "sorrow', 'bonfire', etc. And in addition, I learned to scry what will happen in future. In other words, i learned to foresee , using my mind, like a real tactician!
May be that words are not clear for the majority, but if you know this game, you are able to agree or disagree with me. However, if you have an addiction from Magic too,I welcome you to contact me my company!:-)

Notes:

1. Try to avoid starting sentences with and.

2. It would also be correct to say: I would welcome your company.

Magic the Gathering

Magic the Gathering... Three words, that have changed my life. "Magic the Gathering" is a collectible card game, which exists since 1992. In the autumn of 2013 i  met this awesome game. Since then i continue to play, and i does not regret about staring that kind of activity. Due to this game i learned some new English words, especially special words, which are used in books., like "supreme', 'blazing', "sorrow' 'bonfire' etc. In addition, I learned to scry , what will happen in future, in other words, i learned to foresee , using my mind, like a real tactician!
May be that words are not clear for the majority, but if you know this game, you are able to agree or disagree with me. However, if you have an addiction from Magic too, I welcome you to contact me!:-)