Scott
What's your lifestyle? In this world, everyone has their own rights to choose how to live. Some people want to have a rich life and want to show off, let people be jealous. Others want to have a normal life. How about you, guys? Are you satisfied with your life now? Are you thankful for what you have? If you can have a choice again, what kind of life would you like to have? If you like, pls share your thoughts with me.

What's your lifestyle?

In this world, everyone has their his [1] own rights to choose how to live. Some people want to have a rich life and want to show off, to let people be jealous. Others want to have a normal life. How about you, guys? Are you satisfied with your life now? Are you thankful for what you have? If you can could have a the choice again, what kind of life would you like to have? If you like, pls please share your thoughts with me.

----

[1] The word 'everyone' is singular, not plural, and the corresponding pronoun is 'his'.  If you want to talk about all people in the pural form, use 'everybody'.  Here are examples:

"Everyone has his favorite movie."

"Everyone has his or her favorite movie."

"Everybody has their favorite movie."

This is a subtle correction, and most native speakers would not know that your sentence was incorrect.  Indeed, I did not know this about the word 'everyone' until, ironically, a native Chinese speaker corrected me.

What's your lifestyle?

In this world, everyone has their own rights to choose how to live. Some people want to have a rich life and want to show off, let people to be jealous. Others want to have a normal life. How about you, guys? Are you satisfied with your life now? Are you thankful for what you have? If you can have a choice again, what kind of life would you like to have? If you like this note, pls share your thoughts with me.