Carmen
A nightmare journey When I arrived to the gate to get the plain from Seville to Stansted airport, I realized there was an enless quee.I had arrived in time, but I had decided to seat instead of queing.I had brought a small plasticized white case, to carry it as handbag in the plane,so it wasn't needed to wait standing. When everybody had passed the control, I got up from my seat, and very satisfied headed to the control desk.In the meanwhile, a stewardess had come with a yellow sticker in her hand to put on my bag, and had told me that I had arrived too late to the desk control and my bag had to be checked, as there wasn't enough place for all the cases inside the plane. I started to get nervous, because I had just half an hour after the landing of the plane, to get the train to York.I had asked the stewardess, please not to put the yellow sticker on my case, but she had kept telling me that it was her duty. So, as if I were about to commit a crime, I looked both sides, and took off the yellow sticker from my case.I got into the plain hiding my bag the best I could.I was going to put my bag under my seat but I found out that there were a lot of empty places in the cabin. Finaly I could relax myself after a few minutes of feeling guilty.
1

A nightmarish journey

When I arrived to the gate to get on a flight from Seville to Stansted Airport, I realized that there was an endless queue. I had arrived on time, but I had decided to sit instead of getting in line. I had brought a small plastic white case to carry as a handbag on the plane, so I didn't have to wait standing.

After everybody got onto the plane, I got up from my seat, and headed to the control desk with great satisfaction. Meanwhile, a stewardess had come with a yellow sticker in her hand to put on my bag. She told me that I had arrived too late to check-in and thus, my bag had to be checked, as there wasn't enough space for my luggage inside the plane.

I started to get nervous, because I had just half an hour after the landing of the plane to catch the train to York. I asked the stewardess to please not put a yellow sticker on my case, but she kept telling me that it was her duty.

So, as if I was about to commit a crime, I looked both ways and took off the yellow sticker from my case. I got into the plane, hiding my bag the best I could. I was going to put my bag under my seat but I found out that there was a lot of empty space in the cabin.
Finaly I could relax myself after a few minutes of feeling guilty.

A nightmare journey

When I arrived to the gate to get the plain from Seville to Stansted airport, I realized there was an endlesss queue. had arrived in time, but I had decided to seat instead of queuing.I had brought a small plasticized white case, to carry it as handbag in the plane,so it wasn't needed to wait standing.

When everybody had passed the control, I got up from my seat, and very satisfied headed to the control desk.In the meanwhile, a stewardess had come with a yellow sticker in her hand to put on my bag, and had told me that I had arrived too late to the desk control and my bag had to be checked, as there wasn't enough place for all the cases inside the plane.

I started to get nervous, because I had just half an hour after the landing of the plane, to get the train to York.I had asked the stewardess, please not to put the yellow sticker on my case, but she had kept telling me that it was her duty.

So, as if I were about to commit a crime, I looked both sides, and took off the yellow sticker from my case.I got into the plain hiding my bag the best I could.I was going to put my bag under my seat but I found out that there were a lot of empty places in the cabin.